Chapter 1- Welcome Back to Hell

Warning: there will be smut and some cursing I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable

I climbed the stairs to get on the train. I traveled alone because no one could know who my mom was.

The story around Hogwarts was that the Malfoy family adopted me as a baby. I even went by Malfoy even though I hated the name.

I sighed as I sat down in am empty compartment. I wasn't ready for another long year at Hogwarts.

Don't get me wrong I loved the school but the people was a different story.

Especially Pansy.

I didn't really like her that well because she always made fun of me. Every year, she's made my life a living hell. Sure I had people to stick up for me but she never stopped.

She always made fun of me for not ever having a boyfriend and that I was gonna die alone.

I just had to remind myself that I only had one more year to deal with her bull shit.

I sat there in the silence enjoying it before the war started.

A few minutes later, sure enough, Pansy walked in and sat down across from me.

She had changed since last year. Her matty hair was now long and silky looking. Her stick figure was no longer was a stick. She had gotten curves that she showed off proudly. Not gonna lie she was bloody gorgeous.

However her personality was ugly as hell.

As soon as she opened her mouth I instantly wanted to slap her. "Hello Dede," she snarled knowing I hated that name.

"For the hundredth time, my name is Delilah not Dede and if you can't say my name right, then don't even talk to me," I said venom dripping in my voice.

"Shut it mud blood before I-," she started to say.

A voice interrupted her. "You won't do anything to her." I smirked at the voice I knew so well.

Draco walked in and sat beside me and put his arm around me. Even though we were cousins, siblings in Hogwarts eyes, there never has been two people closer. We never argued and he's one of the only people I can be myself around and vise versa.

"Now apologize for being rude," Draco said.

She gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry Delilah," she said.

I smirked. "Fuck off pugface," I said.

Draco laughed. "Your going to let her talk about me like this Dracy?" Pansy said.

He rolled his eyes. "For the last time don't call me that and stop flirting with me it's disgusting," Draco said.

I laughed as she stormed out. Me and Draco spent the rest of the train ride talking and catching up. Even though we were cousins he was my best friend.

When we arrived at Hogwarts, me and Draco sat in our usual spots. A few minutes later. Blaise sat beside me and put his arm around me.

"Hey Blaise," I said as I hugged him.

He hugged me back. "Damn girl you got hotter this summer," he said winking at me.

I laughed. This was mine and Blaise's thing. We constantly flirted with each other but we didn't mean anything by it. He was one of the few people to know about my mom and my sexuality.

Draco reached over me and smacked him in the head. "Stop flirting with my sister jackass," he said. It made me and Blaise laugh harder.

A few minutes later the sorting ceremony began. My little cousin, Ginna Black, who was Sirius's daughter, was sorted into Slytherin. Me and Draco clapped loudly for her as she sat in front of us.

Ginna smirked. "Welcome to Slytherin cuz," I said.

"Thanks Delilah," she said.

"Um I'm here too," Draco said. Ginna laughed.

"Sorry Draco," she said.

After the ceremony, I walked with Draco, Blaise and Ginna and we explaining her the rules and where each class was. She looked a bit scared.

I pulled her aside when we entered the common room. "Remember if anyone asks I'm Delilah Malfoy ok?" She nodded her head.

A few minutes after I arrived at my dorm someone walked in.

Pansy fucking Parkinson.