?Dainsleif?

It is currently unknown if Dainsleif has a vision (I checked Wiki Fandom and I haven't seen anything) or what element it is So please, do not comment and say he has one or what element it is, because again, I have seen NOTHING. In the Teyvat Chapter Storyline Preview, it shows him to use blue flames, but that is currently unknown as to how and why. But this takes place in modern times anyways, so, no visions.

        BTW, (M/G/N) means mean girls name. Just think of that one really mean girl you loathe.

       Humming softly, (Y/n) gently danced in the night. Right now, (Y/n) was just enjoying the the night by herself.  The dance studio was closed, but (Y/n) knew where the keys were. Besides, she's probably the only one that will practice dancing outside of dance practice Contemporary dance what's the only form of dance she found to freely express herself (sorry if you don't like contemporary dances). She feels elegant yet strong, soft but hard, weak but powerful.

        Bringing her leg up to the point her two legs made a starlight line, she leaned back and put her hands down on the floor, using her balancing leg and pushed herself up. When both feet touched the floor, she stumbled a little and fell back. Preparing to fall on her back, (Y/n) only felt strong arms wrap around her waist.

        Looking up at whoever had caught her, she was met with a masked man. Only his lips and eyes were visible, while the mask covered the rest of his face. His blond hair fell gently over his shoulders. His sparkling blue eyes had a strange star as the pupils, while his thin lips were in a smile.

        All (Y/n) could do was stare into his eyes. They were gorgeous.

        Gently, he took the lead of their dance.

        It was strange. It was like their movements were in sync and in tune with each other before each move was made. They spoke to each other without even knowing each other. Their choreography was perfect, even though they've never worked together.

        With (Y/n)'s final move, she turned around to see whoever it was, but he was gone.

        Standing up, (Y/n) quickly locked up the studio, and went home.

        "Did you practice late at night again?" Amber asked, stretching her back.

        "Yeah, but something strange had happened last night," (Y/n) said, stretching let leg behind her. Her legs are no making it look like a straight line going up. "There was a masked man last night."

        "A masked fiend?" Fischl asked from the floor, doing a straddle split. "Has any bodily harm come to a dear member of my court? If any harm has come to you, I shall have Oz strike him down with thundering retribution, for harming you.

        "Oh, no, I'm alright," (Y/n) did not want Fischl's dance partner to hurt someone who hasn't hurt her. "I'm perfectly fine Fischl. He only caught me when I fell and we just danced. That's all. When we were done, I looked behind me to see if he was there but he disappeared. All I know is he has blond hair, and blue eyes with some kind of strange star as the pupils. He wore a mask that covered everything else but his eyes and lips."

        "You really should report him to the police," Amber said, standing up and started stretching her arms. "Even if he didn't do you any harm, it's best if you report it."

        "But I did leave the lights on, so maybe it was someone who was supposed to come in today but got the time wrong? It is a possibility," (Y/n) tried to reason. She did not want to be calling the police on someone she didn't even know. "By the way, isn't there supposed to be someone new coming in today? Do you guys know who it is?"