5.

The classes for Lily and Rose started and they were excited to get to know everything.

Both Rose and Lily put everything they had into classes, they wanted to be the best and learn everything they possibly could.

They took to hanging out with Sev and studying with him between classes. Marlene and Alice were also becoming close friends, seeing as they shared a bedroom. Though, those two didn't have the same knack for studying as the Evans.

The boys, Peter, Remus, Sirius, and James all shared a dorm and as a result, were becoming close friends as well.

But James and Sirius didn't stop messing with Severus, it seemed to only get worse.

They didn't study, didn't try in class, and they pulled pranks. The two were in detention more than class.

When Lily, Rose, and Snape would be walking to class, the boys would run through them, forcing the three to drop their books. Even though the girls would give James a glare, he always seemed to linger on Lily.

Three Years Later.

A dark wizard garnered the attention of the Wizarding World. Voldemort. Or as everyone else called him, You-Know-Who.

He had become famous for his proficiency in the Dark arts, spells that required you to lose part of yourself doing.

Voldemort had killed and kidnapped, tortured and recruited. His followers were called Deatheaters.

This was all because of his ideology. Pure-blood supremacy. He believed that muggleborns, or "mudbloods" aren't real witches and wizards and as a result, don't deserve to practice magic. Voldemort thought they should die.

He thinks people like Lily and Rose should die.

As they sat at the feast for their fourth year, Rose picked at her food.

Mar looked up at her with a questioning look. "What's got your knickers in a knot? The fact that you've already got four quidditch practices scheduled?" The girl said, laughing.

It was true. Rose made the quidditch team as a seeker, James as a chaser, and Sirius as a beater. Their captain, a seventh year Gryffindor, Phineas Abbott, had already scheduled four practices.

Rose shook her head. "No... it's You-Know-who. I mean, more disappearance's and murders have happened over the summer, specifically muggle's and muggleborns. And there are already people in school who I know are planning to become a death eater," she said, taking a particular look at the Slytherin table.

"What? And your little slimy friend isn't? With the people he hangs out with?" Sirius piped up from down the table.

The boys had settled down with teasing the girls over the years but they still didn't leave Sev alone. Although instead of tease, James now took to asking Lily on a date every single day without fail. She always said no. He was an immature and arrogant prick.

"It's different! He's not planning to join... they're just people he talks to. Doesn't mean he wants to kill us," Lily defended.

"Yeah but they do. Avery and Nott?" James added, looking at the two. Rose sighed, picking at her food once again.