CH.26

"Do you guys remember the red dots you saw on the map that indicated the appearance of those creatures?" Eliase asked.

They all nodded, Eliase then opened a map copy and pointed at one read dot. "This is the first place we will go to." He looked at them with his normal smiling face again.

"These three weeks we will train you individually, each with his private trainer, each week it will be between me and Saraya, on the fourth week I hope that all of you are ready, you will get to experience the illusion again, and this time you will learn how to sense if you were in the real world or if you are inside your mind." Eliase stood up stretching as he said that. And although it was very worrisome that they will experience the illusion again that it left a sorrow taste in their mouth, they needed to get used to it.

Fighting witches, dragons and other creatures made them fear what will happen to them if they didn't training the right way.

Argentina on the other hand was thinking how to make Darkon appear in his dragon traits without risking Merla's or her life. She established that they all knew he was a dragon, and them as kids still didn't have that knowledge for a reason. She didn't know what would happen if she went and announced that she was sceptical that Darkon is a dragon.

She will not lose her life that was for sure, but she still didn't know if she was still safe.

She didn't care about the illusion that much, as she thought that it was an easy thing that she could conquer.

But she didn't know how wrong she was.

Three weeks have passed quicker than anyone could know, they learned new techniques, they became strong, and they even learned how to make healing herbs, poisonous arrows and swords and even blinding smoke. They learned practiced and turned to be more strong and more vigilant to what might happen to them.

Those three weeks all the kids got to know each other more, Argentina liked to spend more time with Merla and Thomason, more than Tia and Jacob, but she would enjoy listening to Tia's adventures with her father when the kids sat together outside in the palace garden, or when Jacob disapproved of everything around them, making him look comical.

All these three weeks, Argentina didn't see a glance of Darkon and although she was a bit sad, she always had Meral, Thomason, Tia and surprisingly Jacob beside her to keep her distracted of her thinking thoughts.

Even if Argentina knew that Darkon was indeed a dragon, she didn't care. She remembered that he helped her when no one even tried, he could have easily chosen some other person to be a guardian, more strong and more experienced, but he chose her a weakling beggar.

She couldn't take these thoughts away from her mind, she always held herself less than Darkon, less than Saraya, less than the kids who were all royalty of some, she missed the days she would wait for Darkon to come give her food or even annoy her like ever, but right now she knew a lot of dark things that seemed too much and even more heavier than her finding food.

Argentina was sitting near the window of her chamber looking at the mid-night sky. She tried to remember when was the last time she looked at Darkon, but she just shook her head and sat there.

That was until she saw a shadow moving towards a thick bush, Argentina's eyes widened, someone could enter a bush?!

Because of her curious nature she had to know what was going on.

She put a shawl on her night gown opened the door of her chamber before Merla came to visit her and ran towards the place she could see from the window of her own room.