8

Y/n's eyes slowly opened, she moaned because of a sudden painful headache...She didn't care about the pain, she fixes the bed and prepares some hot coffee.

She goes to the balcony and there she sips her brown-colored coffee, she suddenly remembered what happened last night...Flashbacks were playing on her head, making her eyes get teary..."Stop crying, you're wasting your tears on him, he doesn't even love you" 

"He's happy now, y/n" Y/n can't hold back her tears, many drops of tears were falling down to her cheeks, she shook her head and wipe her tears.."I have to go to work" She hurried going to the bathroom.

____

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Lisa asked, concerned for her friend.."I'm fine!" Y/n said almost loudly, "Then why are you shouting? And why are your eyes teary?" Lisa slammed her hands on the table, "T—Taehyung".

"Taehyung what?!" Y/n sighed "You know the cliché thing" Lisa's blood suddenly boil.."HE CHEATED ON YOU?!" Y/n nod slowy, looking down at the plain white marble floor "Well, when me and tae were talking, a woman suddenly pop out of the screen and kiss him, his lips. I just said to his girlfriend i was his best friend"

"He also love her, he loose feelings towards me..I felt that no one love me" Y/n said with tears in her glossy eyes, "Miss girl? Excuse me? I love you so fucking much..".

Lisa scoffed "Don't you ever waste your tears on him..Love can fade, but after..Then so can pain" Lisa said hugging her tightly, "I'm so sorry of what happened to you, i really do"

"No need to be sorry" Y/n wipe her tears on her cheek and to her eyes, causing her makeup to be smudge.."Let me fix your makeup, and i promise..You will found the one soon"

__

"Y/n, hear me out" Lisa suddenly entered the door, "We'll have a meeting with the mf hot CEO!" Y/n gulped, "Okay and?" Lisa rolled her eyes "You will present again and explain the happenings this month." Y/n suddenly stand up.

"Why me?" Y/n said with a not-fine expression,"Dumbass! It's because you are the team leader! The TL." Lisa said patting her shoulder, "What should i discuss about?" Y/n sighed with frustration.

"About the shipments and etc this month, I don't know the others, just look at the presentation and you'll know" Y/n face-palmed, "I fucking hate Ms.Yoon, why me?" Y/n mumbled, "Goodluck, and at least we can see the hot ass figure of the CEO" Lisa said with a drool.

"You always say that" Y/n shook her head, "You're such a big simp of Mr.Jeon, he's your boss" Y/n said with a chuckle "Anyways, what time it'll be?" Lisa glance at her, "At 5 minutes, so i better go prepare my makeup bye" Y/n scoffed.."I wasn't prepared"

____

As the meeting goes on, y/n doesn't feel any anxiety anymore because she quite gained confidence to speak to people somehow. "That's it! Questions anyone?"

"I heard there's something wrong with the shipment, why?" Jungkook tilted his head. Y/n suddenly spoke out, "Don't worry about that, the next shipment should be in next week but it's still in borderline or limitation case." Y/n answered, " And Why is that? Y/n?" Jungkook said biting his lips, raising his brow.

"Because, according to the weather forecast.. It'll be stormy and windy tomorrow until in monday, and we all discuss about the consequences when it will be shipped tomorrow while it's stormy, I'm afraid that when the helmsman is in the middle of the sea, there's a possibility that they'll sink, along with the products being shipped." Y/n said confidently "So when is the weather going to recover?" Mr.Min question out.

"The reporter said it'll be better a bit in next week or this weekend." The CEO and Mr.Min nod, they were both amazed by her confidence because people would panic and obviously shake "We understand, thank you" Mr.Min said with a small grin on his face "So if there's no more questions, I'll end my discussion, right now." Y/n bowed slightly.

"Thank you everyone" Y/n spoke out, everybody was about to leave..Mr.Jeon and Mr.Min was gonna leave first but, jungkook secretly stare at y/n from top to bottom, he smirked "Bye darling" Jungkook mumbled, they both leave the office.

"You did a nice job omg! you really proved that you're smarter than Ms.Yoon" Y/n scoffed, "I ain't that smart hun" She responded to lisa, who is beside her with a grin plastered on her face.

"So..Can we go to club after this?" Lisa ask y/n with excitement, y/n hesitated.."I'm not into clubs but I mean, why not?" Y/n smirked, "Great! We gonna get there in 9:00pm sharp"

_______

:Edited