49

We stay in the hospital over night, so the nurses can check over me and our babies. We still need to pick out names but none of us could decide on the spot so we said we decide just before we leave the hospital. I thought of Rosa but then...no. It's a lovely name but my Dauntless girl? No. You only get to pick once in Dauntless. She'll have this name until she's nicknamed...Or we cpuld nickname them?

The morning after, my one day old twins need names. I look at Tobias.

"What are we going to call them?" I ask.

"What about, Nicholas Andrew...Eaton." I nod. Nicholas Andrew Eaton.

"That sounds great, what about our girl?" I smile down at my girl. Tobias is holding Nicholas.

"You choose Tris." I pull on my thinking face, biting my lip and my eyes squinted ever so slightly.

"Brianna Natalie?" I shake my head. "Emirin? Emi for short?" I smile. "Emi and Nicholas."

"It's perfect Tris." He smiles and kisses Nicholas's head, then kisses Emi's head. Then he kisses me. "I love you Tris, Emi, Nic." I chuckle.

"Nic?" He nods.

"Why not?" Tobias smirks and I run my fingers through Emi's incredibly short hair.

"I love you too. Tobias, Emi and Nic." I smile after, I can't stop smiling. Asking me to stop smiling would be like asking someone to stop swimming in a pool. Like stopping the world going around. It would be impossible to stop me smiling.

"Well, let me get the nurses. And we can go," Tobias disappears, leaving me with both of our gorgeous  twins. I don't bother to try sit up, I lie with them. Watching both of their button faces as they sleep.

I never thought I'd be this happy; I never thought it was physically possible to be this happy. These two proved it.

Me, Tobias, Nic and Emi all go to our house. We settle Nic and Emi into their play room/bedroom. They both seem to like their craddles.

"They are both beautiful, Tris." Tobias says quietly. We leave the room and go to the living room. I sit down on the sofa, Tobias jumps down next to me.

"I can't believe their here. I feel like this isn't real..." I say.

"Well your under no serum Tris, this is real." Tobias says. He's right. No serum is controlling me, no serum changing the way I'm living my current life. None. And thank God for that.

"I'm glad of it," I say smiling. Tobias smiles back at me. "Hey!" It reminds me, I have no clue why. "Christina hasn't come to see me yet."

"We'll get her to come later."

"You, okay with Christina coming?"

"The Candor can be annoying but she's your friend. I'll except that. She'll be my friend too..." I smile. Great.

"Really?"

"I suppose so," I smirk.

"Well, good. Now, let's go bed." I say yawning.

"Your tired?"

"Excuse me, I gave birth yesterday, twice." I say defensively. He grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"Come on then," He helps me up and I quickly kiss him to thank him. We go into our room, he helps me change. Helping me to bend down and pick up my-taken-off-bottoms. He helps me get my pajamas on too.

"There." I say, out of breath. "I think I need you to start training me again." I say chuckling.

"No, your perfect just the way you are." I show my teeth as I smile.

"Okay." I say. "But I'm still,going to make you train me."

"Whatever." He says like a teenaged girl.

It's not long after I've settled down for sleep when I hear it. Squawks of Nic and Emi. I yawn and sit up.

"Well, here come the long nights." Tobias says. I didn't even know he was awake. Tobias sits up too. We'll tend them together, for the first time. I'm still tired, very tired but I don't want to miss this.

We take one of them each, I take Emi, Tobias take Nic. We bob them up and down, change their nappies. Everything. But then it hits me. They want milk.

"Tobias?"

"Hmm?" He asks over the loud whails.

"I think they want milk..."

Once I've breast feed them both, me and Tobias go back to bed.

"That was...eventful..." He says. Even though it's dark, I can't tell he's just as flustered as me.

"Yep. We'll buy some formula milk for them tomorrow, so you know no public flashing." I say laughing.

"No, because your mine." He says. We laugh and then fall asleep together.

Well, here's to 1 chapter of 50 chapters (half way to 100) :0 Thanks!! All these votes and comments and read!! THANK YOU!!!