7 · strawberry soaps

RELIEF WASHED over me when I read the contact name

RELIEF WASHED over me when I read the contact name. Tina. But why was she calling me at this time of the day? There had to be a reason.

Under Daniel's eyes, I turned the speaker on as I was expected to do.

"Hey, Tina, what's up?" I dragged my voice at the end, hoping she'd get a hint and not say something stupid.

Tina started squealing like an excited kid on Christmas. "The package came! Girl, I unwrapped it and to say they're amazing would be an understatement. Come and get it tomorrow morning. I'm ordering one as soon as-"

Oh, god, no. I bit down on my lip, as if Tina could sense it and stop her blabbering. I forgot to text her not to call me tonight. Shit.

"What's in the package?" Daniel, interrupted, grabbing my phone.

And I dared not stop, because it'd become his habit, to pry on my conversations and order me around. I tolerated his actions. Well, I was the one who broke his trust in the first place.

"Oh, hey, Daniel. Yeah, you know.. girl stuff. Skin care products. I have a lot of acnes on my-" she kept mumbling. "-Ugh, my... thighs. A skin condition. I'm allergic to strawberry soap." She let out a nervous haha at the end.

I tried to not facepalm myself. Tina was the worst liar ever, at least, that I knew of.

Daniel didn't say anything. He had the look in his eyes which meant he was evaluating Tina's not-so-believable answer with his lips in a thin, firm line.

"Oh, I gotta brush my teeth. Bye." Tina hung up.

"Why didn't you order it yourself?"

Because they were different kinds of dildos. I couldn't think of something more embarrassing than seeing how the look on Daniel's face will contort in shock if he received the package on my behalf. I didn't want the atmosphere between us to tense up even more.

"You're always working and I'll be hardly home since my job's gonna be full-time soon, I think. Plus, Tina paid for it." I prayed to god he'd believe me for once.

When he didn't seem convinced, it left me no choice but to get on my tiptoes and leave a sloppy kiss on his jaw whilst my hand grabbed his crotch under his tight khakis.

I knew I'd made a good job, since he didn't question about the phone call and was driving back home, almost exceeding the speed limit.

It wasn't long before we ended up fucking, considering my dress zipper was half open and I'd discarded my panties somewhere inside the car.

As soon as Daniel's light snores filled the room, I snuck my feet out, standing up ever slowly, afraid I might wake him up.

I trudged closer to his closet and opened the last drawer, crouching down. My heart filled with joy as I managed to hold the card without causing a sound.