Chapter 88 - Gideon

My playroom might be considered abnormal so some, in the way that it was light instead of dark. Both the walls and floors were white—my favorite color-and all the furniture and equipment were black. My room was a little bigger than Callan's room at home, but not by much.

Emma looked around the room like it hinted at what kind of person I was. I had more furniture than both the guys. Many of them were intended for pain of the pleasurable kind—at least, pleasurable for those into it. Those who weren't, well...then it would probably be considered torture.

She shivered as she took it all in, reacting to the dark and twisted items in the room. I had an inversion table, gynecological chair, sex swing, rack, sawhorse, spanking horse, pillory...I had practically everything. The walls held different gears, and I had a massive chest of drawers for both toys and other equipment.

The room's whiteness brought more attention to the black furniture and made them seem all the more frightening.

"Strip and show me what Mateo taught you. Present to me, Baby girl," I commanded after I'd let her look her fill of the room.

Her eyes fluttered at my nickname to her, and she did what I'd told her to. With slow movements, like she was drawing this out, she took off her top and shorts. I didn't mind that she took her time; I very much enjoyed looking at her.

My cock throbbed, and I squeezed it through my pants, all the while drinking in her sinful body and the skin she revealed bit by bit. I suppressed a groan when she got fully naked; it was sensual and molded precisely to my guys' and mine's desires.

Her skin reminded me of the picture Callan had sent yesterday, showing her tied to the St. Andrew's cross with red welts across her back, ass, and thighs. I'd tried to ignore the text, even as my body burned with raw need. That night, I hadn't been able to sleep before I gave in and fucked my fist as I stared at the picture of her, all the while wishing it was her cunt I was driving into instead.

She braided her hair in a neat braid and knelt down. Emma presented to me perfectly, with her round tits pushed out, knees spread, and head down.

Our little girl is learning, I thought as I looked at her with an evil smirk. Tonight, she would learn something different; to take my cock. I'd heard from the guys how tight she was, and I knew taking mine would burn. That was another part of the punishment; to make her pussy hurt and then deny her the pleasure.

"Whenever we're in a scene or bedroom, you will address me as daddy," I informed her, already longing to hear my title from her plump lips in her soft tone. She shuddered as a quiet moan escaped her.

"Yes, Daddy," Emma said softly—meekly. If I hadn't had full control over my body, I would've come just from those words from her lips, like a prepubescent boy.

"Stand by the bed," I directed and went to grab the blindfold. I was fond of using one of those; I never liked looking into the eyes of those I fucked. Though considering Emma wouldn't be facing me, that wasn't really an issue. Still, I wanted her to feel me in all entirety, and she did that more when one of her senses was taken away.

She stood tall as I came and threaded the blindfold over her eyes. Her breathing escalated as I moved away again. Opening one of the many drawers, I picked up another thing I would need for tonight.

As the rope made contact with her skin, she jumped slightly and shivered—part scared and part excited.

"Hands behind your back," I instructed her. She did so with slight hesitation. I grabbed them both and arranged them, so they were parallel with each other against her back.

Emma inhaled sharply as I started tying the rope around her upper body in a Karada box tie. It was one of my favorites, and I knew Emma would look good in it. The tie was elaborate and enchanted the breasts.