chapter 16

previous chapter:/

and i just turned my ringer off.

~
chrollo's pov
~

"does y/n probably have a mission?" i asked the troupe

"she would've told you boss." feitan states.

"orr she's probably dead," phinks exaggerates,

everybody stares at phinks, honestly i don't know how he's still alive.

not the point, if y/n was taken her aura would spike at us like she told to.
or,,

i quickly went to our bedroom and searched for her belongings, only some of her clothes were there. money was gone, suit cases were gone.

"she escaped."

everyone gasped, and so did i. its not like she had any intention to, but why, she took everything and left us with nothing.

feitan stared at his phone, but stayed quiet and turned it off, he probably got some scam notification.

~
feitan's pov
~

chrollo was talking about how she escaped, which i believe, why? because she texted me.

👤
   y/n l/n

today
  4:20am

  dont share this with anyone, but  chrollo was cheating, when he said he had work, it was actually a woman.-
i left because i had nothing to do with him anymore and im just pissed off, im in meteor city for another request and to stay with my family.-
goodbye portor-

so basically, chrollo cheated on her, and she snuck out to see what he was doing.

but y/n's personality and looks, she is so beautiful. i would never do that to her.

i mean i can visit her because i have nothing to do with this, and bring the rest of her clothes to her.

but chrollo's new girlfriend may wear them. honestly, why would he do that?

"hey boss, is there going to be a replacement for l/n?"

oh i just used her last name.... thats so suspicious.

"why did you call her l/n, and yes there is a replacement." he starts getting onto something.

"how did you have such a quick replacement?" im still trying to get all the clues gathered up. but if i go farther than this, he'll definitely know l/n texted me.

"well, i had a girlfriend when we were dating."

did,, did he just confess...

"so your fine with y/n being gone?" pakunoda questions his feelings towards l/n.

"i feel bad, that she doesn-" chrollo was cut off

"she knows." i accidently blurted out.

"what, how do you know feitan."

"because she texted me about it and shes pissed off that you kissed her."

chrollo's eyes widened, "lemme see the text."

if i don't listen to chrollo's orders he'll kill me.

"here."

i give him the text.

"oh so she's in meteor city." chrollo mischieviously chuckles.

no, no, y/n is most definitely unsafe.

"honestly i would just say that y/n should live her life." i state nervously.

my voice was shaking so bad, i cant but help to defend y/n. this isn't her fault. its just stupid chrollo's idea to hit on another woman.

"your right, and plus ive already had sex with her so i should stick with her."

my eyes widened, not even y/n knows this part and imagine how mad she will be.

he never deserved y/n...

never in a million years..

////////