18

Warning - language

But before my body finally rested my head erupted of thoughts surrounding

THE NOTE

_____________________________

My mind raced as I got up and made my way to the dresser and pulled the folded note out . Staring at it as my mind wondered on what it contains. Certainly it's something important right ? He did send it while he was hurt but maybe it wasn't ?

My fingers delicately unfolded the piece of paper walking my way to the desk in my room and sitting down . Unfolding the paper entirely straightening it before reading anything .

My eyes hovered the page looking at the single sentence that was written on the mostly empty page . There was no dear
y/n or sincerely Theo just the one sentence that was so small yet so sincere .

' They were the ones who hurt you . Don't feel bad it wasn't your fault .'

The sentence repeated in my head over and over again pulling tears in your eyes .
The tears running down my cheeks and staining the paper as the crashed down . He really seen, he understood me I can't do this to him .

He doesn't deserve this I can't tell him I'm still in love with both of them . I can't drag him along when I don't love him like I love them .

How would I even tell him ? I can't be like

" oh yea I'm still inlove with Draco and your brother "

No you can't say that idiot that would break him . Fuck wait it's not like he's in love with me or anything fuck but what if he did gain feeling damn it I can only hope he didn't .

The tears still left my eyes as I left the now tear drenched paper on the desk and my my way back to bed slipping underneath the covers .

I plunged back deep into thoughts as the tears continued to pour out .

Why am I still crying ?

How do I tell him ?

when do I tell him ?

Why do I still love them after everything?

Why ?

_____________________________

Words: 338

So sorry I haven't been updating and I know this is extremely short I just wanted to post so there was a update but the next chapter will be bit longer than usual just fo you guys ❤️