ᗪᑫIᒪY 𓆉 Chikage Rokujou x Reader

So for the sake of my daily life, I shall make these one shots just a bit shorter. Their usually 200o words so now they'll be about 1700.

Please still read!

Reader is female and it is fluff!

Requested by Bubblegum_Blaire

Anime is Durara streaming on Netflix I'm sure and more!

Enjoy~
_________________________________

You hated being yourself.

You were so timid with most and barley liked to have social interactions with humans. Videos and shows were your type of people, people that didn't exist.

But we don't talk about those because words can hurts along with the feelings you grew to be attached.

Besides, real humans were trash.

You discovered that ever since you got your heartbroken, that's when you realized all men were a a baboons butt, worthless.

You did have a boyfriend, his name was buttwad. Sike all jokes.

His name was Horuki. He was, eh. He was two faced. He said he loved you so much but had about two more side girls.

Horuki, he just thought about pleasure.

The moment you said that you didn't want to have that moment in the bedroom with him, Horuki ended the conversation. He just didn't want to deal you in a relationship if he wasn't loving it himself.

You were both still dating after you said no to him. It was only about two months later when you found a pair of women's undergarments in your small shared apartment.

As well as all kinds of makeup products and fresh marks of reds and purples along his neck.

There was also a few saved up condoms in the cabinet he took for the important stuff.

You really did hate him, thinking it was you that messed up to relationship due to the fact that you didn't want to have it with him.

Then, you realized that it really wasn't you. When you walked in on some slut giving him all the pleasures.

You were sick of it, and ran the your best friend you cared for ever so much.

Chikage, he was very close to you. For no reason if you want to put it in a blunt way.

He was a super ladies man, with women constantly following him around. But he would never break their hearts.

He had class and chivalry. Though he was in a biker gang, he was just so fascinating as well. You cousin help but be with him.

You met him from a connection with your other friend and immediately clicked with him.

There was just something on him that gave him a wonderful charm. You always felt safe venting to him and laughing like a hyena around him.

Around that time you were still dating that now total annoying guy Horuki.

You couldn't think of other guys that way, it just wouldn't fit the puzzle of what you thought you had.

Now that your relationship ended about two years ago, Chikage gave you space until he himself could gain the courage in.

"Hey Y/n how's it going?" In his 20's Chikage stepped into your room.

He knew it was safe to go inside because you didn't have a button or sign that said you didn't want to have any human interactions for that day.

Chikage was just that good of a person he remembered it.