chapter 2

Mikaela POV

"Mom please stop crying for goodness sake!" I said as I watched my mom wiping her tears as I about to launched myself in my car. I turn to my dad " dad please calm her!" I said but I know it's futile because for the first since I was born this is the time where I able to live alone without parents. I mean I'm going to college and it's too far from my house so I decided to just rent an apartment near my school.

Which makes my parents disagree but I still pursuit it and I made a promise to them that I will call them from time to time so they will worry about me.

"Sweetheart do you really need to go?" My mom whined at me and I let out a deep sigh.

"Mom we're already discussed about this. This is only for four years and anyway I will come home every summer and holidays!" I said while I hugged her.

"Sweetheart we're just not used to the fact that your leaving us!" My dad chimed in and I can't help to sigh again

"Mom Dad, I know! But I need to do this. You know how important it is for me" I said to them while I hugged them both.

"We know but I can't help that my once baby girl turn into a woman now. Then she's going to leave us for good!" My dad whimper and I rolled my eyes on him.

"Dad if your talking about having relationship. Please calm down. I don't have any plans for that!" I answered him honestly.

"You just said that because you can't see how beautiful and gorgeous you are! If those men saw you they will definitely absolutely fall for you in a heartbeat!" My mom said while she can't help her tears to fall.

"Mom Dad promise no boys! I am serious and I don't want any distraction from my studies. Anyway Lila will be there too!" I said while to cheer them up.

"Yeah at least we know your not alone there! You both are roommate right?" My dad asked me

"Hmm.. yes! So don't worry ok? I will be late if this will go further. I will call as soon as I reach!" I said as I once hop in again in my car seat.

"Ok no boy and no parties at night!" My dad warn me and I nodded.

"Yes dad! Bye mom, bye dad! I will call ok?" I said to them while I started my car engine and started to head out for my college.

As I stopped in the stop light I look at my phone and saw a message from Lila. She said she's already there waiting for me. I answered her that I am almost there.

I park my car as I reach my dorm. I quickly get out and carry my bags and suitcase in my hands. Gosh it's too heavy! Thankfully my dorm is only second floor or else I'm gonna dying by exhaustion. Overacting much! 😂

But you can't blame me ok?

As I about to knock on the dorm room. The door opener revealing my best friend since birth Lila. She wear a warm contiguous smile and I can't help but to smile back at her.

"Your here!" She said as she fly her arms on me.

"Gezz woman, get off of me! Can't you see I am dying from exhaustion here!" I said to her while she rolled her eyes on me.

"Over acting bitch! " She snickered and she help me carry my bags inside. "goodness what did you put in here? All your house?" She said dramatically as she point out my luggage.

"Of course not!" I quickly dismiss her.

"Hahaha don't tell me you carry all your books in here?" She asked me and I nodded. She's really my best friend and she really know me very well.

"Oh God! Your going to turn this room into library then?" She said dramatically to me. And I can't help but to rolled my eyes.

"Of course not! I only own several books. I am not like you for sure your closets over flooded with clothes right now!" I told her as a matter fact since this girl have an crazy collection of clothes. I only own a pair why need dozen of it?

"Excuse me? I heard you! Clothes makes you beautiful ok? " She said while she out her hands on her hips.

"Hahaha.. yeah yeah tell it to the marines then!" I said sarcastically to her.

"It's the truth! I mean I promise myself to get a boyfriend this college. I want to change ok? " She said to me and I scowled at her.

"Hahahaha.. boyfriend my butt. When we all know you can't even make eye to eye to a guy and now you want a boyfriend?" I said flatly at her.

"That's why it's for a change!" She said while she lift her hands to me like we're in arguments.

" Shut up! Did you finish unpacking?" I asked her trying to avoid the topic since it's a major no for me.

"Yup! Want some help?" She said while she giving me a cheeky smile.

"Nope! I don't want to snick your clothes in my closet knowing you!" I said her.

"Woah woah! Hold your horses woman. I will never do such a thing!" She said while she can't hide her smile to me.

" Huh? The last time you went sleepovers at my house you put such revealing clothes in my closet and my mom spotted it the next day. Making her and my dad think that I have a boyfriend. A freaking boyfriend?" I said while I glared at her.

"Hahahah... Your imaginary boyfriend? " She laughed at me and I took a pillow in our couch and throw it to her.

"You meani" she teased at me . And that started our pillow fight. So much for unpacking huh?

Can't wait to start my college!