˚✧˳ Chapter 38 - He's Gone ˳✧˚

✧ THE WHITE VIOLIN ✧

THE WHITE VIOLIN

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

THERE WAS A CLUNK HEARD FROM ONE OF THE BOWLING BALLS STORAGE. The problem was that it didn't sound like a bowling ball at all.

We all know something is uncanny when Five has his attention on it. He approached to the subject of where the sound was produced.

"If I was going to date a man, you'd be the last man I would date," Diego remarked to Klaus. "You'd be lucky to get me," Klaus answers back. Man, these two are an underrated ship. I was about to join in the conversation but the tube that Five was holding caught my eye and it sent me to walk towards him.

'NUMBER FIVE AND NUMBER EIGHT' was written in bold capital letters on the label. 'How did they even find us?'

"How the hell did she find us?"

Both of us were completely shocked. Five's troubled expression told me that something just flashed in his mind which can be the reason for her tracking us.

Five hastily pulls out one of the wrapped candy bars we ate at her office. He opened it and what lies inside was a tracking chip.

"Oh, she's good." I complimented sarcastically as I snatched it angrily from Five's hand and smashed it on the floor and violently crushed it with my shoe.

"No need to be jealous, jesus." He muttered with an exhausted sly smile.

Five opened it and tossed the parts. There was a fortune cookie inside. He breaks the cookie and presented me with what was written inside 'TIME MARCHES ON... OR DOES IT?' along with an address below.

He sighed and immediately turned to walk away but before he could do anything more that I may regret in the end; I stopped him. "Where are you going?"

"She won't stop unless we communicate with her." He explained.

"I'm coming with you." Grabbing his arm firmly to refrain him from escaping.

"No, you're not." And with that, he teleported.

"God damn it, Five." I groaned, facing the exit to where he was now.

I went back to our area with crossed arms. I proceed to go to the end of the alleyway to the bowl. I grabbed one and propelled my arms straight away that ended up with a whole strike. "You good, sis?" Diego questioned once he saw my irritated state as I sat next to his place.

"No. Five left."

"Why are you so clingy with that guy? We can't even stand him." He continued as he sees my bothered state. "I'm not mad cause I miss him, it's cause he didn't take me with him to fight off that stupid woman."