˚✧˳ Chapter 39 - A Classical Disaster ˳✧˚

✧ THE WHITE VIOLIN ✧

THE WHITE VIOLIN

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

I'M STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT FIVE, an hour is about to pass he hasn't come back to me yet. Don't tell he had another deal with that stupid bitch-face McGee Handler because I'm on killing spree mode today because of everything that has been going on.

We rushed to the St. Pluvium Chamber Orchestra for any sign of Vanya but apparently; the show has already begun with faint classical music playing the background as we let out heavy breaths.

'I NEED TO GO ALONE' Allison presented her note to Luther, who was about to launch himself in the entrance. "Allison, I can't let you do that, all right?" Luther explains in grief, knowing that her woman won't listen.

"Look what Vanya did to you, Allison. It's dangerous to go alone." I said sternly making my way forward but only to be blocked once again by her with a defensive stance.

My opinions against Vanya change into hate and were left to be confounded after I found out that Pogo and Mon didn't make it out alive. The two most important beings in our life and she destroyed it.

I don't know if I will be able to forgive her for what she did but for this night; I don't want anymore danger to come because of her. She's a threat.

"(Y/N)'s right. She's beyond reasoning."

"You hear the music? It started." Diego barges into the middle of an argument.

"Do you honestly think she's gonna listen? After everything that's happened?" Luther considered.

"We don't have time for this," Klaus mumbled facing me as if asking me to stop the nugatory conversation.

Finally, Luther agreed. I don't know if it was the right choice.

"You're using her as a distraction, aren't you?" Diego reckoned as we all watched her figure slowly fade away on the halls of the fancy place. "Our best chance to incapacitate, Vanya... She'll thank us later."

"What's the plan?" Klaus asked with a shaky voice.

"Uh, you wait out front."

"What?" He questions in dismay. His powers and state were still a doubt. "Yeah, you're the lookout."

"The lookout?" He was disappointed. Just by his tone, I knew he wanted to come along.

"I'll come with Klaus." I volunteered to go on to his side.

"No, (Y/N). We need your force fields in case something bad happens." Diego stated while I look at Klaus with an apologetic expression.

"Come on, let's go." Both the two heads on leaving me and Klaus.