❀48❀

"Bury me in silence."

The next morning, Hwara wakes up to arms wrapped around her, the warm feeling spreading across her back

The next morning, Hwara wakes up to arms wrapped around her, the warm feeling spreading across her back. She can feel soft breathing on her neck, tickling her skin. She smiles before slowly turning around, careful to not wake him up.

Slowly, memories of the day before come back to her, causing her grin to falter. Nevertheless, she looks at Jisung's sleeping face, his cheeks puffed out ever-so-slightly as he steadily breathes. Her smile slowly comes back, soft and genuine as she continues to look at the boy, whose skin radiates a stunning golden color in the light rays of sunlight.

"Are you just going to keep staring at me, Love?" the boy's deep morning voice speaks out, lower and more hoarse than usual.

Heat rises to Hwara's cheeks, settling as a pinkish tone that lightly dusts her pale cheeks like fairy dust. She doesn't turn away, though, as she looks straight at Jisung.

"Maybe?"

Jisung slowly opens his eyes, squinting at the bright lighting before focusing on Hwara—specifically her rose-dusted cheeks. He chuckles, knowing the girl's embarrassed for having been caught.

The two soulmates rest there, Hwara resting her head on Jisung's chest as her eyes stare off into nothing.

The tranquil air that surrounds the two is something neither of them wants to break, as always.

We have to go to college today.

Hwara pouts, annoyed at the stupid school she has to go to. Taeyong had said earlier that she had skipped too many classes and has to attend in order to finish out the semester in two weeks before break.

Jisung sits up slowly, causing Hwara to fall flat onto the bed as she stares up at the ceiling.

"College is so boring though."

"Come on, we only have a couple of weeks left. Plus, Taeyong's going to ground us again if we don't go."

Hwara sighs, annoyed at the mention of being grounded. It's so boring to her, having to spend the entire time in the house while everyone is gone for college or missions.

Hwara nods her head, pushing herself up to go to her room. They're still staying in the main base because they had fallen asleep here the night before.

Both soulmates quickly get ready, taking a shower and getting dressed before heading downstairs to leave. Realizing they may be late to class if they wait for breakfast, they decide to just go straight to college.

When they arrive on campus, Jisung holds Hwara's hand as they walk inside. As usual, many eyes are on them, instantly sparking the daily incessant rumors despite Jisung's threats.

However, everyone zeroes in on the two holding hands, many eyes widening as they see the two soulmates walk down the halls.

"What the hell—"