10 ~ The truth and the lies

440 Votes fast!!!

Next update is soo good!!!

Gulaab POV

In one word, I was scared. I was scared to hell. The woman in front of me was wearing complete black attire and some silver jewelry. Her nose big, eyes dark and filled with black kajal and the scariest thing was she had a black tongue. 

Her tongue was pink like everyone's but there were black spots to be precise. The moment she said a few words. I almost shivered.

"Char din ki chandni fir andheri raat... vahi hoga jo hua tha"

 I knitted my eyebrows and looked at the sultan's face to understand what she was saying and what happened and what the hell would happen.

"We are getting late," He said angrily to her, held my hand tightly, and started walking away.

He was fast in speed and I was just trying to match his by trying to keep my lehnga a little up. It was heavy and I couldn't run in it. He continued walking like that and it was irritating me a lot. How could he behave like this?

"Stop!" I yelled and jerked his hand.

"Can't we walk normally? This lehenga is too long." I said in slight anger.

"Why are you so small then... Didn't your father gave you enough to grow tall?" He said reversing the same irritation and anger back to me.

"Can you please stop dragging my father into everything?" I asked.

"Can you stop complaining about everything?" He asked.

Our pitches became a little higher as we started fighting in a corridor. 

"I am complaining? You were dragging me like garbage. For God's sake, I am a princess and I don't like these things. And, if  you dislike her this much, there was no need for coming here in the first place." I said with an angry face.

"I don't dislike her, She dislikes me. From childhood, I have always tried to keep good relation with her but... forget it" He said in a breath and then stopped as if he realized what was he saying.

I stood silent and looked away from him. I didn't know what to say now. I didn't expect this, I wasn't expecting him to bring his discomfort like this.

He also stood silent for a few moments and then said calmly.

"Okay fine!, let's walk slowly" He forwarded his hand to me and I was confused as to why he was always holding my hand everywhere.

I nervously gave my hand and we both started walking slowly. We came out of those chambers and galleries and walking through a garden. Suddenly, my sight fell on a baby kitten stuck in bushes.

"Sultan, there is a cat," I said grabbing his attention.

"Where?" He asked looking at my face.

I jerked his hand once again lightly and walked into the garden towards the bushes. The baby kitten started meowing as I reached there. Her paw was stuck between the bushes and I sat down to help her. I separated her from there and patted her back. 

I smiled looking at her and suddenly sultan grabbed my attention.

"She is dirty"

I stood up holding her in my arms and replied.

"Everyone's dirty sometimes inside and some time outside" 

He smiled looking at me and asked.

"Should I ask anyone to carefully take her to our chamber?"