chapter 1

3rd pov.

A 6 year old child, was running away from his sister, because she was bullying him for 2 years now and he had enough, you're probably wondering why didn't his parents stop her, because he was quirkless and they were pro hero's in secret, so having a quirkless child would ruin their reputation that they worked hard for.

As the child continued running he got in an alley that was a dead end, and he heard footsteps behind him, quickly looking back he saw a man in a suit with white curly hair, although he didn't know about him which was a plus for the villain.

???: hello there child why were you running?

Child: d-d-d-don't h-h-hurt me please.

???: why would i hurt you?

Child: b-b-b-because...i-i-i-i'm q-q-q-quirkless.

???: well that is a stupid reason for someone to hurt another.

Child: w-w-what?

???: i won't hurt you because you are quirkless now let me take you home.

Child: n-n-no!

???: why?

Child: b-b-because they hurt me!

???: who hurts you?

Child: m-m-my sister a-and friends.

???: well they don't sound like friends now do they, tell you what why don't you come with me.

Child: b-b-but what about them?

???: leave them, they treated you badly now you should treat them badly.

Child: but i s-s-shouldn't.

???: you don't want to get hurt right?

Child: yeah!

???: so join me.

Child: o-ok.

The man picked the child up and set him on his shoulders, and a warp gate opened up behind him, and he walked towards it.

???: tell me what is you're name little one.

I: i-i-izuku.

???: 'why does that sound familiar?'

The man stepped inside the warp gate and it closed behind him.