♠ 38

"Because.. I want her by my side forever humesha.."

Nandini comes out of the room changing her outfit. She blushes remembering the scene.

But her heart is not still believing that Naman can do something like this. What he did is just totally opposite of his personality. She to clear her doubts for the last time decides to talk to Meera regarding this.

Nandini enters Meera's room to see Rajeshwari sitting with her. She decides to talk to her later and starts leaving when Rajeshwari calls her name.

"Nandini.. Come na beta.." Rajeshwari said with a smile indicating her to join them.

"No maa it's fine.. You both continue I'll talk to her later.." Nandini said.

"Bhabhi please come na.. And maa is leaving too, so please come.." Meera said.

Nandini nods and enters inside while Rajeshwari leaves.

"How are..." Nandini said but was cut off by meera.

"So now is everything fine between you and bhai sa."

"Yes we sorted out last night."

"See I told you he can't stay angry with you for long."

"Can I ask you something if you don't mind..." she continued with a break "it's about that incident."

Meera for while stayed silent.

"It's ok if you are not comfortable with it..." Nandini said looking at meera's expression.

"It's ok...I'm fine with it..." She said in low voice.

"Are you sure that those men were naman and veer?"

"Hmm"

"Please think of it properly you might have misunderstood them..."

"Well...why are you asking about it?"

"Umm...I just want to know about that"

"I was drugged by them...my eyes were open but my vision was blurry; my arms and legs weren't tied but I felt like I couldn't move them..." She said in a low voice. "Both of their faces were covered but I remember them calling each other as naman and veer. Veer removed his mask later and I even remember a little glimpse of his face but Naman didn't.. Both of them.." She paused with teary eyes while Nandini keeps her hands on her hand. "After that I was left with many questions.. Why he did that and many more but he after then didn't came to check me once.. I wasn't believing that he could do that with me but when I get that letter I had to believe.. It was by Naman and he wrote that I was a fool to  believe him and fell for him.. And that he enjoyed.. that day..."

"But how can you be sure that the letter was by him.. I mean someone could also send it to you in his name na.." Nandini asked.

"Yes, but it was him only.. We used a secret symbol to know that the letter is by us only and.. no one knew that.. Even bhai sa didn't know about it.." Meera said wiping off her eyes. "But why are you asking about him so much? Do you know Naman?"