Chapter 2

A cute vid <3
——
You wake up early to take a long shower and make sure everything you have is packed. You don't want to be the one waiting for Draco by the couch so even though you weren't hungry, you sat in the kitchen with your trunk beside you, reading about potion antidotes. Narcissa, Draco, and Lucius came down at once to your surprise. Narcissa lets you take her arm for side-by-side apparition and after feeling like you just got squished through a toilet roll you take a moment to admire your surroundings.

Immediately you see people with trollies and owls and hats sticking up above everything. You walk through normally (without running) through platforms 9 and 10. The train was there but you arrived at 10:45 so you were early. Lucius was talking for Draco before he started talking to you about how you will be sorted. You overhear Narcissa saying to Draco that he should at least stay with you until you have been sorted and frown.

You got on the train near the back with Draco who you could clearly tell would rather be anywhere else without you and about 5 minutes later some of Draco's "friends" arrived. You recognised the two who came to the house coming in board and so you decided to sit in the compartment behind it as it was still empty.

Two more people came on board just as the train was about to leave and they all started talking.

"From this moment onward I will be stuck with an annoying burden whom I'll have to take care of." It was easy to distinguish the voices and Draco's cold cold voice stood out.

"Who, what?" A high pitched girls voice said.

"My father had a stupid idea. It's not published yet in the Daily Prophet but the last descendant of the now new "Sacred 29" has been found.

"Oh really? Girl or a boy?" Said the grubby boy you already knew.

"Girl. And she's sitting right behind you two. Fair warning, she likes to run off.

He said the last two words more slowly and louder making it clear so you can hear them. You contemplated just staying and reading a book ignoring them but you decided not to. You got mad about how he keeps on emphasising how he didn't want you here so you got up and did something. You introduced yourself.

"Hi. My name is y/n y/l/n and yes I am the last descendant. And Draco......."

You looked him in the eyes this time.

".....I know what you're doing and it won't work. Stop it with your games because I am staying no matter what so get it in your thick, bleached skull."

You sat back down and you almost envisioned the scared, but smug smirk on his face as he continued talking.

"Tsk, that's probably the most she's ever said in her life. Now enough about that rude disgrace, let's talk about your summer Crabbe-"

You cut him off by muttering under your breath dark charm called "Oscausi" that sealed his mouth and walked off to find another compartment to see if anybody could share. You knew nobody here would know that curse so there was no way they could know the counter curse and you smiled to yourself.

There were two identical twins, who you knew were Weasley's because of their red hair and freckles. They were talking with another person and there were a couple spots left.

"Hi! I'm new and I was wondering if I could sit with you guys? The person I was sitting with before was unbearable."

"Sure! My names Fred and this is my brother George!"

You had no idea how to tell them apart.

"I'm Lee Jordan. Nice to meet you! The trollies about to come by the way. What's your name?"