Copyright

*This story is only available on Wattpad and Readict. If you find the same piece of story anywhere else then kindly report to Me.

......

Copyright © 2021 by Aadya
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the writer, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

......

I have one very special request to you all whether you are new to my profile or a follower. All my stories were originally written on wattpad and solely exist here unless stated otherwise.

If you see the same story on any other platform then either send me a link or tell me the name of that app/ website or social media platform. Plz don't leave me hanging there saying "I found the same story on other platform" it's freaking annoying.

I always say to share my stories if you enjoyed reading them. And by "Sharing" I mean share the link to my profile or the story you liked. Other than that you are only allowed to write or share the blurb of that story.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY MY STORY FROM WATTPAD AND PASTE IT ON ANY OTHER PLATFORM OF YOUR LIKING!!

Copy and paste of a person's writing from A to Z without their consent is called 'Theft' and is strictly punishable by law.

.......

Happy reading!!