𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔

he knew the exact impact that he had over me.. he totally knew that he couldn't keep texting like unless he wanted me to catch feelings.

i put my phone on the nightstand and jump out of the bed and take some clothes from my wardrobe before walking out of my room heading to the bathroom.

i take a shower and use this new bodywash with scent of vanilla.

i hop out of the shower with my towel around my chest and began to do my "makeup" i put on some mascara and some concealer to hide ny dark circles.

"perfect." i mumble to myself.

i take off my towel and started to get dressed, i wanted to dress cozy but at the same time with style.

after dressing, i brushed my teeths and rinsed my mouth getting all the dirt off.

i gently combed my hair and brushed a few strands of hair away from my face.

i went back to my room and looked at the clock, 8am, i didn't know when louis wanted to hang out but it certainly won't be at 8am, so i layed in my bed and scrolled through tiktok.

----------------
mills 🥺 : hey cutie! louis gave me your number awhile ago and i found it on my contacts today, so i thought it would be a good idea to talk to you! x
----------------

my whole body stopped working for a second, i was peacefully scrolling through instagram when i get a message.. from millie bobby brown!!!!

i sat correctly and opened the text to answer her directly.

----------------
mills 🥺
hey cutie! louis gave me your number awhile ago and i found it on my contacts today, so i thought it would be a good idea to talk to you! x

y/n
omg. is this real

mills 🥺
no i'm a robot 🥰
of course it's me silly 😐😐

y/n
omg millie hiii, thank you for texting this just made my whole day-

mills 🥺
stop gf i'm blushing 😏😏

y/n
DHISDJSJ ok y/n calm down

mills 🥺
we should meet very soon! i was planning on going to london but my family can't come.. so if i go i should stay on a hotel alone which is pretty annoying tbh 😐

y/n
ik this is pretty creepy but you can stay at mine 🤗

mills 🥺
oh thank you cutie, but no i don't wanna bother your parents 💜

y/n
well tom is gonna leave in a week to a business trip for about two weeks, so you can come over, get to know your way around and when tom comes back you can stay more if you want! i'm sure you don't bother him <3

mills 🥺
you're so sweet i swear

y/n
sooo?🤗🤗🤗

mills 🥺
okay deal!! can i come next week?

y/n
duh 😁

mills
alrighty, i'll talk to my parents, see you soon x

y/n
later<3
read 9:43 am.
----------------
i pressed my phone to my chest while smiling, is this all true?

did i became friends with, jack, millie AND louis in a week? and right now millie bobby brown is coming stay a few days in my house? wow- life is crazy sometimes.

my phone started to buzz, i take it off my chest and it's louis calling me.

heyyyy.

he says dragging the "y"
i respond back a simple "hello" and watched him getting up from his bed.

okay come down i'm coming to pick you up darling.

i felt a bunch of butterflies surrounding my stomach for a whole second and felt my face become red and redder every second.

mhm okay.

he waves at me before ending the call and entering his car, i run downstairs, put my shoes on and take the keys that are on the table and rush out of the door closing it behind me.

"that was fast.„ i think to myself.

louis was already waiting for me outside my house looking at his phone, i walked to the car and opened the passenger' door.

"i have some amazing news."

i exclaim.

"tell me all about it, darling.„

i smile at his words and look down at my lap and began to tell him the whole story, the fact that THE millie bobby brown texted me and was going to stay a few weeks or days in my house.

louis listened closely, always nodding after a word.

"well i'm glad for you.„

by the time we had already arrived at his house, we both got out of the car and walked silently to his house.

in the way to his door, our arms brushed sometimes, his touch was like drugs to me, i was addicted.