Chapter 26

The Agents opened the car doors. They took us out and pushed us to the ground. They took out handcuffs and put them on us. They pulled us up.

"Good to see you again Agent Wolfe." Coulson said to me.

"Sir." I said and nodded.

"And Grant Ward." He said, "Who knew he could get so attached to his cousin. Is there a reason why, that you're not telling us?" Coulson asked Grant. He didn't answer, he just looked ahead of him, "I'm sure you know were you're going." He said to him, "As for you Willow. You'll be in there with him for a few weeks." He said and then walked of, back to his office. When we walked up through the bus. Skye, Simmons, Mack, Fitz, Hunter and another girl standing beside Hunter were waiting for us on the way up to the prison cell for the meantime while we flew to The Playground. The guards pushed Grant to ground when we got in there. They were about to do the same to me but Coulson stopped them.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He shouted at them, "I want her to come with me." He ordered them to take the handcuffs of me. Coulson then took me to were the others were. As soon as I saw them, Fitz gave me a gigantic hug. I had never seen him so worried.

"I'm happy to see you too." I said to him. The others seemed surprised at what he was doing, but then Skye and Simmons did the same. Skye especially. After all, they are my SO's! We walked into the kitchen area and had some cupcakes that Skye and Simmons had made. They were so good! I also showed them how to make americanos with triple shots. I think we had to many because by the time we were at The Playground, we were running around The Bus pretending to be fighter jets in a dogfight!

"What are you doing?" Asked Coulson.

"Neeeeeeeerummmmmmmmm!!!!!!" I scream while running past him.

Not long after, Skye comes behind me, "Neeeeeeeeeerummmmmmmmm!" She screams.

"Can anybody tell me what's going on?" He asks us. We stop making the plane noises.

"We had three americanos with three shots each in them." I said really fast.

"And what are americanos?" Coulson asked.

"Cofeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Skye and I said at the same time.

"Jinx!" We said, "Jinx again! Our mental syncranisation, can have but one explinatio......."

"Enough of the Disney films!" Coulson said, "Meet in my office in 5 minuites." He said. Skye and I both laughed and went on singing Disney films behind his back.

"Hakunah Matata! What a wonderful thing! Hakunah Matata!" We sang joyfuly.

"What's the rest?" I asked.

"I can't actually remember!" Skye said.

"Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-bo, put em' together and what have you got? Bibbidi-bobbidi-bo!"

"Coulson was right about one thing." Said Hunter.

"And whats that?" I asked.

"Disney can be annoying!" He replied. We all laughed are heads off!