chapter 72

Sadhvi's pov:

Amidst all the traffic we reached our new home in half an hour.....

It is looking like a big apartments.....it looking extravagant.

I looked towards him to say why did he buy in this extravagant locality.

I mean I am from middle class family,I know the importance of money.......what is the need to waste it like this.....

I agree I will definitely like this apartment......just the surroundings are so beautiful with few trees and a small garden.

I stopped myself saying my thoughts...because he took efforts finding such a beautiful place.

"Come let's go out."he said.

I nodded and got out of the car.
He gave the car keys and some money to watchman saying help him bringing the luggage to our apartment.

He noises saying
"You go sir.....I will manage myself."
He assured us that we would bring the luggage.

Siddarth suddenly hold my hands and started walking.

He literally dragging me into the lift.
Why can't he just be vocal about things.....

He pressed 6th floor button.

After few minutes we reached our floor.

The loft door opened......

We got out......he still didn't left my hand and walked towards our room.

I silently followed him.......we walked to the end of the corridor and there was a door.

I mean I really liked the location.....I like quite places even though I may not be quite always.....

He took the keys from his pocket and opened the lock.

There we entered into our new home together......holding hands ....
I am finding it extremely pleasing to my heart.

He showed around for me and then went downstairs to give a hand to helper.

It is not so spacious and also not so congested. It was just right for both of us.

The whole apartment had the light peach colour painted over the walls.

I like light colours more.....cause I feel it looks elegant , dignified and also gentle.

Living room is almost the size of our dorm room.
It has a big television fitted to the wall which is furnished and also few decorative items were arranged.

And an L- shaped grey sofa in the middle of the living room.....

I just wanted tojump on its soon as I saw it.

Coming to kitchen.....it is a straight kitchen which is well equipped already with all the appliances.

Dining room had a huge glass dining table with 8 chairs.....

Why did he brought such a big table for us.....we are only 2 right?

I moved to the bedroom.....it had a king sized bed with a headboard.I think my sleep is already inviting me seeing this.

There is no closet like back at Siddharth's room but had cupboard s which are quite sufficient for both of us.

I opened the bathroom door only to gasp......it is almost the size of a room.

It has a jacuzzi and also a shower room.
There were few shelves for our daily essentials.

I moved to the other room.