𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 4࿐⋆quidditch at night⋆

❝Draco, I told you not to play in your FUCKING SILK PAJAMAS!❞

AN~ this is kind of a long chapter but y'all would love it I promise just make it to the end

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

✰𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✰

The storm had blown itself out by the following morning, though the ceiling in the Great Hall was still gloomy; heavy clouds of pewter gray swirled overhead as Y/N, Harry, Ron, and Hermione examined their new course schedules at breakfast.

"Today's not bad... outside all morning," said Ron, who was running his finger down his schedule. "Herbology with the Hufflepuffs and Care of Magical Creatures... damn it, we're still with the Slytherins..."

"Herbology with the Hufflepuffs?" Y/N said brightly. "I'll get to see Ernie and Char then."

"Double Divination this afternoon," Harry groaned, looking down.

"You should have given it up like us, shouldn't you?" said Hermione briskly, buttering herself some toast. "Then you'd be doing something sensible like Arithmancy."

"Wait, you're doing Arithmancy too?" Ron asked Y/N.

"Of course, I am," said Y/N. "Where there's Harmonica Granger, there's Y/N Diggory."

"But you didn't take it last year! How could they allow you to start without covering a whole year of lessons?"

Y/N grinned. "I and Harmonica talked to Dumbledore about this and he assured us that if I could cover at least the basics of last year's lesson in a month or two, then I'll be good to go."

"And how are you planning on doing that?" said Harry.

"She has me as her best friend, hasn't she?" said Hermione, grinning as Y/N winked at her.

"You're eating again, I notice," said Ron, watching Hermione adding liberal amounts of jam to her toast.

"I've decided there are better ways of making a stand about elf rights," said Hermione haughtily, throwing a wink back at Y/N.

"Yeah...and you were hungry," said Ron, grinning.

There was a sudden rustling noise above them, and a hundred owls came soaring through the open windows carrying the morning mail. Ozwald soared down to Y/N and dropped a small parcel on her lap.

"What's that, Y/N?" said Hermione.

"I dunno..."

Y/N tore open the package and what she saw inside made her smile so much that her cheeks had started to hurt.

It was a photo album.

"Is that...is that what I think it is?" said Hermione, smiling just as widely as Y/N. She nodded at her.