Chapter One

Prison, My home. It had been since three years since my sentence started. It was Monday, I don't know the month. I never kept track of those, only days. "AMANDA!" I hear Clark yell. Clark is one of my roommates and the only bitch who doesn't annoy me in here. "I made a shiv, I vote we get Nicolina. She's a bitch." Clark tells me. Sam, who's sitting next to Clark nods. "She stole my tater tots." I laugh at Sams's tater tot vengeance plan.  I nod. "This isn't my turn, Sam." I turn to her. "Your the one who lost the tater, you should do it..." I pause and think of more convincing words. "For the taters!" She throws her fist in the air and grabs the shiv. "For the taters!" Clark and Sam reply. 

We walk to breakfast, shiv in hand. "When?" Sam asks me. "When she sits down with her food, stab her, throw the shiv and eat her food." She laughs and smiles. We sit on the far side of the cafeteria. I just want to watch the chaos for here. "Clark, you back here." I say when I see Sam stand back up. Lora and Abby also stand up. They are also members of our 'Gang'. "What's good?" Abby asks me when she sees Clark get up. "A stabbing, Go help." She looks confused. "Punch guards, let Clark attack people." 

I hear it from here. The sound of a knife being plunged. I hear the thud and then the footsteps of guards running over. I look up to see Clark who had grabbed the shiv that Sam threw. Clark starts running around stabbing at people. Abby runs next to her, talking guards. The alarm sounds and we are ushered away from the bloodied cafe. I hear a body fall and I look back to see Lora being tazed, then Abby, then Clark. Sam is already on the ground when I look over. I smile and keep walking out.

A guard stops me before I could get in my cell. "were you involved?"
"No sir, I was not." He glances at me. "Really Gallagher?" He slightly chuckles. "For the past years you've got people to do your dirty work and you're telling me your new friends when A-wall without you?" 
"I'm just on my way to my mid-day nap sir, so please move aside. I've already told you... I had no clue." 

I walk to my bed and glance over at the paper photos. Liam on a yacht, Debbie and Franny, Lip smiling at the camera, Ian being painted as gay Jesus. I fall asleep staring at the amazing family I have outside. 

"Gallagher, wake up. You're out." I freeze, "I'm what?" The guard looks at me.  "Someone will pick you up in an hour." It hasn't been that long, definitely not ten years. Who's picking me up? I try to think of who in the right mind would want to pick me up. I hold my bag in one hand and a middle finger in the other. "Fuck you, Fuck you and especially." I point to the main guard. "Fuck you!" He laughs. "Get the fuck out of my prison Gallagher." he looks me over once. "See you soon." I fake laugh. "I'm not coming back to this shithole buddy." This time he laughs. How did I get out if I helped murder someone less than ten hours ago? I don't dare ask. I hear the doors beep open and I step out of the prison block. Another door beeps and then another. And HOLY SHIT I'm outside, and NOT surrounded by a fence. I raise my arms and spin. THANK FUCKKKKK!

"Amanda!?" I hear a voice call out. I hear feet running toward me and before I can turn around I'm forced into a hug. I turn myself around and smile. "Boy, did I miss you!"