16

"GOOD MORNING BITCHES!!" I wake up to Sarah screaming in my room.

"TODAYS A NEW DAY!! DICK BAG IS GONE!! WE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE SOME FUNN!!" Sarah yells at us as she pulls the covers off of me and Harry.

"Lord, it's like 5 in the moring Sarah." Harrys voice came out, deep and raspy.

"What about it." Sarah says picking out my clothes.

"I would like to sleep for another hour." Harry says pulling me closer to him and snuggling into my hair.

"Orrr... we can go kayaking, Then go to the studio for you to record. Then come back and go back to sleep." She through a my cloths on me.

"I don't want to wear this." I whine.

"Fuck off." She tells me.

Me and Harry laugh.

"Ha ha ha very funny." Sarah rolled her eyes and walked over to my side of the bed.

In a blink of an eye Sarah's pulling me off the bed.

"Way to get one whore out of bed is to take his drug." Sarah grunted as I fully was of the bed and got to my feet.

"Sarah!!" Harry whined. "Give her back."

"I think not you trick ass bitch." And grabbed my clothes off the bed and pulled me out of the room.

I'm laughing while she throughs me into the bathroom and throughs my clothes at me. She then shut the door and waited out side.

I started to get changed when I herd Harry to the door and Sarah wouldn't let him in.

"Harry she's changing." Sarah says

"Katylin are you changing?" Harry asks

"I just told you she is." Sarah comments

"I don't trust you." Harry reply's

"Yea," I pull my shirt over my head. "Just finished though." And I walk over to the door and try to open it.

"Sarah, I said I'm all dressed. You can let me out now." I say cheerfully

"I know, but he isn't." Sarah said.

"Common Sarah, just let her.." Harry started to say.

"Mitch and I are dressed and ready to go kayaking, kiwi is also dress, where only waiting on you." Sarah interrupted "she's not coming out til your dressed and ready to go."

"What that's not-." Harry started, and apparently can't get a full sentence in.

"Harry." I hear Mitch warn him.

"But..." Harry whines

"Harry." Mitch said more firmly

"What ever." Harry says, "you guys act like I'm a child, and can't do anything when she's in my sight."

"Can you blame us." Sarah says.

I laugh and try to open the door again, "Sarah come on. Let me get my phone at least."

"Not happening until Rapunzel is dressed." Sarah said

"Sarah! Let me out please I don't want to be stuck in this bathroom, when I can wait living room on a couch." I say with a little anger in my voice.

"Harry hurry!," Sarah screams. "She's getting mad!"

I let out a frustration with a loud grunt and a foot stomp.

"Harry hurry. Kiwi said hurry." Sarah screamed again.

"I didn't say that." I say to the door.

"Yea but it will make him Go faster." Sarah says