Come Back!! Memorys ...

A figure slammed their hands on the large table in the middle of a room. Everyone flinch, never seeing him so angry and worried. "What do you mean there's no way to get her back?!" They ask while abruptly standing up, vigorously pushing the chair back. When the chair hit the wall, if stayed in place, leaving a crater in the wall. A dark hue cover their eyes, the group of heroes in the conference room shrink in slight fear of the male.

"Master, please calm down... I will ask Dr. Kuseno, to help the scientists to find her." The blonde cyborg says as he looks at his master, never seeing him like this he shudders inwardly. "That's no excuse, Genos! We need bed back now! What if she gets hurt? What if she's on a planet with a bunch of monsters?!" The bald headed man yells at his student.
"I'm doing the best I can, I just don't have a lot of technology to help..." A small boy, with a lollipop, says in a hushed tone.

"Master, she will be fine. You trained her, so she is just as strong as you." The cyborg known as Genos says, trying to reassure his master. The male stayed quiet and just looked down, putting his head in his hands.

Flashback

A black headed male was doing his daily run, in the park. His dull eyes have little shine left in them, training his body to the max, he started to lose his feelings. Hearing footsteps next to him he looks over his shoulder and sees a small girl. Watching her as she tried to keep up with the running man, what he first noticed was the torn dress she was wearing and how she had no shoes. The man slowed to a stop and turned to the girl, growing curious as to why she was following him. The girl pants softly, while placing her hands on her knees. She then looks up to the man, catching him off guard with the determination in her eyes. He crouched down and pat the girls head. "Why are you following me?"
The male asked as he gently ruffled her hair, the girl started to push the mans hand away. She then looks up to him once more. "I-I want to train just like you!"
She says as her eyes shine with admiration. The male scratches his cheek, "Um... My training is pretty intense, are you sure you want to?"
   "Yeah!! I'm absolutely sure!!" She says while she jumps around, the biggest smile playing on her lips. He faltered a bit looking at the girl in surprise. Then thought about it, "I mean I guess I can, but where are your parents?" He asks as she stops jumping around. She looks up to him and then down,"I don't know where they are... They never came home from work, one day." She says softly as she looks around. The male blinks and then sighs, "Do you have a home to go to?"

     She shakes her head no, and then looks down. The male sighs and crouch's down, placing his hand on her head. "I guess you can come with me... My name is Saitama... I'm going to be your trainer and guardian." He states as he stands and looks down to her. Her eyes brighten up and she nods her head happily. "My name is Y/N!!"

Present where Y/N is

"Uh, Mineta what are you doing?" The h/c-eye asks the small male. "N-Nothing, just enjoying the view." He says as he tries to keep the pace with y/n, watching her chest bounce softly. That's when a shadow pulls the grape heads leg, making the boy face plant. The shadow goes back to the owner, while cackling silently.Tokoyami walks up to Y/N, "Don't Go letting him do that... He's a pervert, ya know." He states as he keeps his head forward as they walk to the cafeteria. "Oh well, anyways, do you think the Chef dude has soba?" The girl asks as she looks over to the bird man. "I don't know, but probably." He says thoughtfully as he looks over to the girl, seeing a small smile on her face. He wonders what she was thinking about.

In Y/N Mind