7. The Edge is a Hard Place to Stay

Warnings: masturbation (female), spit as lube, sexting, daddy kink.

Chapter Summary: While Spencer is away on a case, you learn what he meant when he asked you to keep your phone on you. The thing is, you're not very good at following his directions.

Word Count: 6.1k

----------------------------------------

After turning off your alarm, the first thing you saw was a text from Spencer.

Spencer: Good morning, Y/N, I hope the rest of your night went well, and I'm sorry work cut it short. I hope you remember what I said about keeping your phone on you...
I'm going to be messaging you with tasks I'd like you to complete this week. We'll start when you wake up - let me know when you see this.

You stared at the message for several seconds. What kind of tasks was he going to make you do? When James was out of state, you two hadn't done anything like this; you simply resumed playing when he returned.

Because you had to get ready for work, you ignored his request to text him. This morning's weather seemed like it was going to be a rainy day, and you'd have to take your car. Although that meant your ride to work would be shorter than walking, it also meant that you'd have to plan for the traffic, and DC roads were horrendous during rush hour.

If you wanted to make it to work at a reasonable time, you had to start moving. Swinging your legs out of bed, you headed straight for the shower.

The gentle spray of the water eased you out of your sleepy state. After washing your hair and body, it was hard to find the will to leave the warm shower, but you knew better than to waste what precious time you had. With a yelp of disgust, you yanked aside the shower curtain, and felt the bite of the cold air.

You stepped out quickly, reaching over to grab the towel so you could shield your body from the cold. Before it was fully wrapped around you, though, you examined your frame in the mirror. Your wrists showed no sign of being tied, just like you'd suspected. Looking down at your ankles, you also saw no evidence from last night's activities on them.

What did catch your eye was the faint lines around your neck. They weren't very pronounced, but they were there. You lifted your hair so you could get a better look. Thin blue lines wrapped around the sides of your neck, finished off by light circles at the front and back - two for his thumbs and eight more where his fingers had been.

Any soreness from being choked was gone and was replaced by these marks. You turned your cheek, exposing the left side of your neck, and you felt a wave of disappointment. There weren't any marks from where Spencer had kissed you, even though his teeth had grazed your neck, and his lips had sucked at the thin skin.

While some people would be happy that there wasn't much bruising, minus the ones from the choking, it made the corners of your lips turn down. You wanted something more to look at; something for you to remember the way you'd felt last night. You just hoped to see more traces of what Spencer had done to you.

In reality, Spencer probably hadn't intended to leave any bruising at all. He was considerate when it came to work and the lines around your neck weren't exactly easy to hide. It definitely would limit your outfit choice today, but you found yourself not caring. It was a small price to pay in comparison to the pleasure they had brought.

After combing through your hair, you blow-dried it until it was damp. With the towel still wrapped around you, you returned to your bedroom and picked out your clothes for work: dark jeans and a turtleneck to hide the marks from last night.

Once you were dressed, you made your way back into the bathroom to do your makeup. As you completed the final touches, your heart dropped when you noticed the time. If you weren't going to be late, you only had 10 minutes left before you had to leave.