What The Actual

-Haneul POV-

*You have 2 new notifications from 'ChokeHoe'*

ChokeHoe:
meet me at the school bathroom, you
know the one
now!

I sighed. I wanted to scream into my pillow but instead let out a small whine. This bit- girl, this girl really thinks it's okay to wake someone up at 6am to tell them to meet them somewhere at that exact moment. I can deal with the rest of her shit but no one messes with my sleep.

Lucky for me, I had enough energy to rush to school since I slept all Friday night and Saturday after what happened with Jungkook. I had to bring my apple with me to school to arrive even earlier. I can't believe I'm actually rushing for this girl. I threw the core of my apple into a trash can, mentally preparing myself for hell.

Still being hurried, I practically threw my backpack and coat in my locker. I didn't look back as I rushed up the stairs and towards the bathroom we had previously met at. Once I was outside I stopped to catch my breath.

"You plan on making me wait any longer?"

I turned around and saw Chohyeon standing in the bathroom doorway, arms crossed and her mouth twisted into a grimace.

"Why the hell did you call me here at this time of the day?"

"You should be thankful, I'm being quite generous by giving you this warning."

"Warning?"

"You didn't do as I told you. I gave you a whole week to complete your job and you did not."

"I don't know how you genuinely expected me to do that to the boys. They're my friends, not just some guys."

"Sure, sure. I don't care. I've been patient enough already. But I'm done, so be prepared Haneul. I will not be lenient with you anymore. It all ends today."

She began leaving but turned back to me once more.

"Oh, and, by the way, I'll have the lingerie set back since you didn't use it the way you were supposed to."

What the actual fuck?! That was her?!

"Chohyeon, how the hell do you know my address?! Oh my god! How did you know my size?!"

She smirked. "I told you I knew it all. Anyways, you have been warned. I'll see you later, Haneul."

Should I be worried? Who am I kidding, I should be very worried. She knows where I fucking live!!

All morning I was worried thinking about whatever Choyheon would do next. I couldn't concentrate in class at all. I must've gotten called out by Mr. Choi at least a million times. But still nothing mattered more to me currently. If Chohyeon went as far as to get ahold of where I live, then she can do literally anything to torture me.

I slurped nervously on my chocolate milk. It's lunchtime. Halfway done with the school day. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine~.

Nothing's happened yet. She was probably just bluffing, anyways.

Just as I began to feel myself calm down, I suddenly saw her at the entrance of the lunchroom. I'M FINE. She walked quickly towards our table with her hands behind her back. The panic set in as I tried to act normal.

I watched her walk toward me through my peripheral vision. She was awfully close but to my surprise she passed right behind me. Or so I thought. I flinched when a hand snaked from behind and snatched my chocolate milk.

Okay, who the he-

I felt the cold, sticky beverage drip down my hair and face and into my shirt.

"Oh whoopsies, that's my bad."

Chohyeon, who else. Seeing my friends' reactions, I gave them a reassuring look.

"Let me help you with that."

She grabbed onto my sweater's hood and dragged me up and out of my seat. She yanked my sweater off of my shoulders and soon my tie as well.

Oh no. She knows exactly what she's doing. I've been wearing a sweater to school everyday for almost a week now. It's been hiding the hickeys Yoongi gave me. Who knew they could last so long.

I struggled to fight her off of me but she was being rather forceful. She ripped my shirt open and buttons flew off my shirt. Gasps were audible throughout the room. Everyone was now looking at my marked chest.

"Oh my, I wonder who gave you these. Wait, no. No,
I don't. 'Cause I have a video of the moment you got them."

She raised her hand up and I saw four videos in a text message. The one of Yoongi and I in the library, two voice recordings, and what seems like a video of Taehyung and Soomin talking.

"I also have a few other videos. And because I'm not selfish I will make sure everyone else also has them."

No. That's not possible. She couldn't possible have every students' number.

She clicked the little 'send' button and I was immediately proven wrong by all of the 'dings' heard. Nearly everyone pulled put their phones, even my own friends.

Finally reacting, Soomin pushed her away from me. I stumbled a few steps back, clutching my shirt together. The others stood up but still seemed too taken aback to fully react.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

I watched, remaining shocked, as Taehyung forcefully grabbed Chohyeon by the collar. He was furious, I'd never seen him like this before.

I couldn't stand to watch anymore. I ran out, avoiding any obstacle as my feet took me wherever they could. As I got farther and farther, I could hear screams, murmuring, but most painfully, laughing.

"Nice bra, hoe!"

I need to get out of here before everyone else starts attacking me as well.