Chapter 30: The Kiss

Luna's POV

Before I realize, what I am doing I was kissing him, and to make it worse he kissed me back. His tongue was playing with mine, making me lose every sense in my body.

"Miss Luna", Grace knocks on the door, and comes inside. And Cole immediately part away his mouth from mine.

What the hell?.

Why didn't I locked the door?.

"What is it Grace?", I ask her harshly.

"Brownies, Miss Luna", and then I notice a plate of brownies in Grace's hands.

"Keep it there", I point to the table.

"Okay Miss Luna", she says and goes.

I look at Cole, and everything that happened a few minutes back comes rushing back to me. Without none of us, wanting to speak, silence feels the room.

"Who said those horrible things to you", he breaks the silence.

"Huh", I don't know what he is talking about?.

"That there is something wrong with you , that is why everyone leaves you",

"Oh that, Britney said this to me",

"You know right, Britney is, I am sorry to say, but Britney is stupid, and you don't have to, listen to stupid people", he tells me.

"Yeah, I know", I tell him, avoiding eye contact.

We fucking kissed, that to real this time. And I don't know what to say to him. I just want to avoid this whole conversation about the kiss.

"By the way, why you came here?", I try to avoid the real conversation.

"Because I am wanted to apologize, I think", he looks confused and nervous just like me.

I think it's better we avoid this whole conversation, about the kiss. Because I don't think it will lead to any good, right now. And I really don't know what to say right now.

So to avoid the conversation once and for all, I say"I am suspended for one week, so I think we should work on our literature assignment".

"What?", Cole asks, completely off guard with my offer.

"Yeah! I think in this way I will utilize my time",

"Okay", he says. And in this way we totally avoid the conversation about our kiss, but deep down I want to know what Cole thinks about our real kiss.

Cole's POV

I don't know why she kissed me, but I was kissing her back without knowing. This time this kiss is different, it's passionate. The way her tongue moves with mine, I get lost into her. This blonde girl with the alluring blue eyes, is making me lose every sense in my body. And the funny part about this whole situation is I am not complaining at all, that I am losing my nerves.

"Miss Luna", the voice of one lady disturbs our passionate kiss. The voice seems familiar, but I can't make out, whose voice it is?, Because I am so lost in Luna.

It's Grace!!

The voice is of Grace. I immediately part away from Luna's mouth. And Luna looks at me disappointed. I should have locked the door, when I came inside Luna's room.

"What is it Grace?", Luna asks harshly.

Why she is mad. Did she don't like the kiss, but according to me, the kiss which we shared a few minutes ago, was our best kiss of all.

"Brownies, Miss Luna", Grace says with a plate of brownies in her hand.

"Keep it there", Luna says, while still looking mad.

"Okay Miss Luna", poor Grace, says timidly and goes out of the room.

Luna looks at me. And not angrily, but softly. I think she is not mad at me. She looks at me, the way she has never looked at me, for a few more seconds. The way she is looking at me, is making me nervous and confuse.

"Whose said those horrible things to you?", Finally, I break the silence.

"Huh", she looks at me puzzled.

"That there is something wrong with you , that is why everyone leaves you", I try to remind her.

How she forgot about this?

"Oh that, Britney said this to me",

"You know right, Britney is, I am sorry to say, but Britney is stupid, and you don't have to, listen to stupid people", I feel weird calling a girl stupid, but Britney is stupid and insensitive, because she said those insanely horrible things to Luna.

"Yeah I know", she is avoiding eye contact from me.

Why she is avoiding eye contact from me?. I want to talk to her about our kiss. I want to know what it means between us now. Because this kiss was not fake, the way we always fake kiss in school. This kiss was real, she didn't kiss me, to make Ray jealous. She kissed me on her own.

"By the way, why you came here?", She asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Because I am wanted to apologize, I think", I reply confused by her sudden question.

"I am suspended for one week, so I think we should work on our literature assignment".

"What?", Is she kidding?, She wants to work on our literature assignment?.

"Yeah! I think in this way I will utilize my time",

She wants to avoid the conversation about our kiss. That is why, all of a sudden she is talking about our literature assignment. So for Luna’s sake I say,"okay".

Author's Note
I hope you all liked today's chapter. And I have good news for all of you, as today you don't have to wait until next Wednesday, as I am posting another chapter. Please do like and comment on this chapter. And also enjoy the double ubdate.
With Lots of Love XX