○ 𝙟𝙪𝙟𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙩 2

❝ 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❞
ー 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐟

PHONE . ❜

ijichi was on his phone, answering back as he bowed and bowed again.

"stare..." yuuji and nobara was staring at the male while megumi just stood beside them.

y/n was also on her phone, talking- scratch that, arguing with her dear brother, kiyoomi again. since he received the news that y/n will have a dangerous mission, he couldn't help but worry for her safety.

"you better complete the mission quickly. if you're injured then call me and i will bring you to the hospital asap. also, if there are dead bodies or what, make sure to stay the f!ck away from the bodies, i don't want you-" kiyoomi continued his lecture as y/n just deadpanned at him.

"omi omi, oh my gosh. should you call me every time when i'm in a mission? it's fine, no worries... yeah yeah... omi, stop-" she nagged at him as she holds the phone against her shoulder, rummaging through her oversized hoodie's pocket.

she took out her hand sanitizer and squeezed a good amount of the gel and rubbed her hands as she continued bickering with her brother. little did she knows, a certain group was staring at her from afar.

"y/n-chan tends to yell or sigh while she's on the phone" said nobara.

"probably her brother was a worrywart" yuuji shrugged.

back to y/n;

"... now will you stop with your lecture? you're embarrassing me in front of them..." y/n murmured as she
averted her gaze away.

"...sorry if i'm being like this. i can't help but overthink about you whenever you go out on a mission. i don't want anything happen to you, esepcially when..." kiyoomi stopped for a while.

y/n took a deep breath as she recalled the memory from a few years ago.

flashback

y/n was at her brother's room all alone. she was reading about animals and stuff. she even read some facts about curses and stuff with the help of masamichi yaga, kiyoomi's principal.

the school allowed kiyoomi to bring his sister to school and stay there. y/n likes to distant herself from the others so she doesn't really know who was satoru and the others.

that day, as y/n got back from the garden, she overheard the teach and someone else.

"sakusa's condition is not good. the curse almost crushed him to death. he might lose his life in a few days"

"how about his sister? you know damn well the siblings have a strong bond with each other"

"keep the secret from y/n, she can't know about this. otherwise, her emotions will go everywhere"

y/n stood still, her lips trembled as tears flooded her eyes and went down to her cheeks. she came out of her hiding spot and stared at the adults with her dull black orbs.

"let me see him" she said under her breath.

"but-"

"LET ME SEE MY BROTHER, OLD MAN!!" y/n yelled out as her body shook.

yaga quickly ran towards the girl and brought her to his embrace, rubbing her back as he attempted to calm her.

"...let me see him..." she choked out as she buried her face to his chest, clenching her fists.

end of flashback

y/n shook her head and just sighed.

"don't worry, i'll be safe, omi omi" she said softly.

"good. call me after you're done, bye" kiyoomi ended the call.

y/n touched her cheek as she felt how wet it is. she quickly removed her mask, completely forgotten that the others were still there. y/n huffed as she wiped her tears and looked at right.

nobara and the others widened their eyes when y/n finally showed her face, unintentionally. cheeks started getting red as they observed her features. ijichi saw this and chuckled.

y/n stumbled back and quickly put another new mask on since the other one was soaked. she frowned at how clumsy she was.

"woah, y/n-chan, you look so cute!" yuuji exclaimed as he smiled widely.

a/n;
note that they still keep their distance between her

"let's go shopping together! we can test out some cute outfits!" nobara smiled.

megumi looked at his friends and he felt slightly jealous, how they can just speak like that so bold, especially yuuji. megumi admitted that he wanted to compliment you as well, but being the type of person he is, he can't bring himself to.

"n-not bad.." well, he tried.

yuuji and nobara gasped at him.

"the fushiguro megumi just complimented a girl" they whispered to each other.

y/n stared at her friends and scoffed. she might be cold but when they ate together for the first time, y/n felt comfortable with them. y/n smiled internally.

"t-thank you... i guess..." she looked away, trying to hide her tomato face.

they fell silent after they heard her. y/n rarely thanked the others since she always sigh or hum in reply.

"you need to talk more! your voice is very soothing, y/n-chan!" yuuji again complimented.

"for once, i agree with the brat" y/n widened her eyes as she saw a mouth popped out from yuuji's right cheek.

nobara and megumi were shocked at the curse. sukuna thought the same too.

"oh, when the brat said that you looked cute, yeah that too"

'so bold!!" megumi, nobara and y/n thought as they deadpanned at the curse.

yuuji slapped his cheek, trying to make the mouth disappear.
__________________

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑.