Chapter 34

Spade: Ugh... What happen?

Waking up, Spade found himself on a hill. One moment he was fighting Frostnova before experiencing a massive headache. The next, he found himself in the middle of nowhere. But for some reason, Spade felt this place was... familiar to him. 

???: Hey you alright? 

Spade looks up to see a tall man with a cape. His blue eyes scanned his body, seemingly worried about him.

Spade: Hmm? Y-Yeah, I'm alright. 

???: Jeez, you had me worried a bit there, boy. Come on, ramens on me. 

Spade silently nodded and stands up, not before an orb appears in front of him.

Spade: Wha...? 

The orb shows what's going on in the real world.

Crazed blue-purple eyes dimly shined in the fog, Spade's alter-self was attacking Frostnova. His attacks getting aggressive over time. Just seeing the action made Spade uncomfortable.

Spade: This that who I am...?

???: SPADE!

The man screamed, catching Spade's attention. Spade looks to see the man smiling as he waves while another figure stands next to him, staring back at Spade. 

Spade: DA-!

"Ḑ̴̝͈̝̻͙̠̂̃̎͆̾͆̀͂̇̑̽̇̚͜͠ǫ̸͓̤̘̝̘̞͚̬̹̹͙͉̀́̈́̌͂̽̅̕͝n̵̡̛̺̤̼̺͈̦̜̳͇̝̱͔̱͌̀̈̀̉̊͠͠'̵̖͔̜̔̍ţ̴̡̧̛̛̯͍͈̦̥͚̲̤͓̼̀̋͛̀̈́̔̿̒͐̉͐͗̂ͅ ̴̧̠̞̟̖̱̳͕̰͖̖͍̻͓̓̓̈́̀̒t̶̢̡͓̙͎̞̭͈̹̠͉̘̅̉́̏̃͒͜ͅͅr̷̪̹̮̞̳̯͎̈́̇̈́͌͐́͒̃̍̓͠͝ữ̶̡̯͙͇͙̭͚̈́̆͋̀̌͝s̸̢͙͕͈̺̞̻̼̝͍̹̱̯̣͓̽t̴̥̝͇̱͔̻͑́̀͛̈́̔̄̈́͝͝ ̴̨̛̟͚̟͖̱͈͎͈̜͚̳̤͎̯̈́́́͗̎̂̎͋̈́͌͋͘͝ḩ̴̛̞̙͙̰̥̘̬͓͂̈̏͋͛̑͑̓̇̋ì̶̞̥̗̖̥̲̦͇̈́̎͐͂̈́͊̊̌̕͝͝ͅṃ̷̒́̀̑̈́̏̍̄.̸̰̯̩̪̰̖̈́̃̈́̂̓͑̍̃̒͐̋ ̶̡̧͍̪̱̙̜͈͍̜͖̥̊́͗͌́̎̌͐̃̍̏́̏̏͘͜H̷̨̛̱̱͔̱̤͙͌̅ë̶̢̤̩̥̝̳͇̞̜̣́̋͗͜'̴̢̛̝͔̻͕̺̺̋̈́̂͆̌͆̅̃̚s̵̯͌̔͋̓̐̓͐͑̆̚͝ ̴̼͚̖̥̖̠̹̖͖̳͔͍̾͛̊̋͋̅̔̾̽̎̂̆̿͘n̵͈̬̘̭̱̲̘͉͕͇̼͕͂̅̈͝o̵̡̗͔̼̗͉̙̙̝̓̾͛ţ̷͇̟̩̖̞̤͍́̀̾̀͑̍͛͗̌͑̈̃̋̕ͅͅ ̶̝̖͍̝̰́̊͜r̵̡̧͍̭͇̖͍̗̥̫͈̻̟̀̀̒̎̄̋̍̀͜͝e̶͈͍̯̼͚͕̩͚̲̽͌͑̎̈́͛ą̶̫̭͉̗̃ĺ̸̡̧̮̣̦͚̘̺̹̱̹̭̦̋͌́̂́̌͌͗̽͝.̵̯̳̗̇͑ ̷̼͌͊̀͋̆͘Y̸̨̨̥͙̮̙̱͔͖̜̯͍̝̼̓͊̅̈́͊̌̀͜͝͝o̵̧͔͈̤̗̗̺̅́̓́̚ų̵̡̨̛͇̰͕͕̯̪͍̞̝̤̫̈́̃̍͋̈̈͂̏̀͐̈̔̓͜͝ ̵̧̛͈̜͔̤͓̖̥̗̥̜́̾̍͊͆͒͌̊͂͑͛͊͜͝h̷̻̦͖͙̠̠̪̪͉̲͙̻̰́̂͝ä̷͕̪̗́̌ͅv̸̡̭̤̳̟̮̫͍̫͉̿̾̉͐̔̍̀̈̕͠è̵̡̢̱͕͓̙͔̜͕̌̃̋ ̸̺̺̒̄͐̿̽̇͂́͛̅̏̿̎͠͝ṯ̸̳͈͚̜̦͚̞́ợ̴̣̩̼̞̝̇̂̀̀͆̍̽̌̅̊͆͛̽͜ ̶̬̞̦̪͓̗͊ļ̵̤̠̞̞͋͂̾e̴̻̎̽͊̋̑͆͌̓̌̃t̴̝͈̻̦̟̠͖͔̝̻̲͖͕̰͖̉́͊̒͑̏̎̈͑̅̏̚͘ ̷̡̧̯̦̮̬̮͍͉̗̭̗̖̂̈́͋͛̎̃̽͆̒̀̆͘ͅͅģ̷̨͚̤̫̘͚̰̬͕̥̞̙͈̇̒͑͊̄̓̕o̸̧̥͉̙̘̘̲̊̈́͘͜.̵̢̩̰̖̰̹̭͇̦̳̜̦͛̈́̀̉̚͝͝"

Spade: Huh?

The orb then explodes, sending a pulse of Light cross the unknown.

???: Spade! Are you coming or not?!

Spade could hear the calls of his dad, each word he shouts makes it harder to resist. Spade wanted to let go, but his other self yells at him to go out there. 

Spade: ...

???: Son? Are you not coming?

The sad voice tore through Spade's heart, he wouldn't refuse to eat out with a friend, but he had to. For the person in front of him has died for a very long time.