Chapter 39

Mr and Mrs Kim were consoling Mina who was crying her heart out. She is feeling so much guilty to let his babykoo go to that cursed store. His fragile baby, what will that man gonna do to him. That single thought is enough for her crying rivers. Mrs Kim is in tears too, she felt so helpless but assuring Mina that everything will gonna be all right. It has to be.

All family members were present in taehyung's apartment, Mina was sitting on the edge of their living room's couch while Mrs Kim was hugging her from the side.

While Mr Kim was standing beside the couch just staring at the sight in front of him. The dreadful sight that he never wants to see in his remaining life. His babybear. His babybear was sitting on the other couch, completely spaced out of this world, motionless as a rock.

It's felt like a Deja Vu to him seeing taehyung like this. He felt like he was watching a sixteen-year-old boy sitting on a hospital bench, who just lost his parents, the same face, just have a little bit longer hair now, same blank expressions.

Mr Kim's eyes sting with tears as his old heart couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out his specs that got slightly wet because of his misty eyes, he cleaned them properly with his tie and wears them again.

"Namjoon, why is it taking so long? Where is jungkook?" Mr Kim asked with a hard face

Namjoon was trying his best to control himself, he promised Taehyung his wife's safety and he failed in it. Brutally. He is blaming himself for everything, but how can this be possible? He has taken every safety precaution to keep his family safe. But it all crumbled on him when that Mafia kidnapped jungkook from under their nose so skilfully.

He squeezed his eyes shut and replied after opening them up," We are tracing it, the GPS taehyung installed in that jewellery. But we are having some network issues, my comrade is tracking it."

Namjoon faced his comrade which is a skilled officer of his police department and said," Hurry up."

The officer nodded and said, "Five minutes more, Sir."

Jimin brought a glass of water for Mrs jeon from the kitchen. He was practising for his stage show when Yoongi informed him about jungkook. He cancelled his practice and come to his taetae's apartment right away.

Yoongi was sitting beside taehyung. He was facing taehyung observing his side profile to capture some reaction with his sharp eyes but he got none. Nothing.

At this point, he is scared. He is scared that taehyung will go back to his depressive old life just like he went when the said boy loses his parents.

"Good evening, Sir" A police officer came and saluted Namjoon. Namjoon nods in acknowledge.

"Sir, there is no car escaped from our blockade today and certainly not any suspicious as Mafia's. In fact, the cars that we let go after the checking process were all belonged to the citizens." The officer informed. Namjoon had warned them two weeks before to seige the main road of the town, so that no any ambiguous vehicle can enter the town.

"How can this be possible? If you are saying truth then where is jungkook? Are you trying to say that he kidnapped himself on his own?"

The officer sealed his lips and looks down.

"I think he is right because I just get a call from hoseok and he said Pacians did not visit this town in a week. That means they are not the one who kidnapped jungkook."

All things went unheard by taehyung because his ears are focussed on the officer that was typing vigorously on his laptop to trace jungkook's whereabouts. His eyes are focussed on another thing though.