𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

^^ Something to watch when you're bored  ^^

I'm not sure if I already posted this, but it said I updated the story yesterday and I don't remember doing so. If this chapter was removed, I'm really sorry! I think Wattpad has a bit of difficulties, because I don't think I unpublished this.

 Anyways, enjoy the story!

2.6 k reads?! Thank you!!! I really appreciate all this support!! :DD

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏815

"𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬."

"The ones about the 'wedding'? You know that isn't true." Y/n said, looking unimpressed. "Are you here to annoy me again?"

"Wha- no! I mean the other rumors." Tommy interjected, trying not to facepalm. "The one about people finding out about Ghostbur and such."

"Oh, yeah. You see, stupid Jared made a racket and drew attention to us." The girl said sheepishly, giving him a shameful smile.

"No, not only that." The blond spoke. "The other one as well."

She just raised an eyebrow.

...

"Well are you gonna tell me, or what?" The y/h/c haired girl demanded, getting impatient and crossing her arms.

"You don't- you know what whatever. People are saying you welcomed some blood-curdling ghost to haunt L'manberg. They're saying you hired the ghost of Wilbur, since they know you guys were pretty close. They claimed Ghostbur was the one who stole their stuff." The child explained, panic evident in his voice. "And they think I'm working with you both!"

Y/n blinked a few times, then opened her mouth.

"How the hell do they know?"

"Do you think I fucking know?!?" Tommy exclaimed, getting more anxious at every word. "They're gonna think we're working with Dream! They all know Dream has access to creative mode."

"We're in deep shit." The girl stated.

"You think?! What are we going to do?!" The blond was practically yelling. "We've got no chance against every citizen of L'manberg!"

"Well first of all, calm down. Everyone'll hear you." She directed, trying to stay tranquil herself. "Second of all, every citizen of L'manberg??"

"I'm pretty sure. I heard it from the girls who always swoon over Jared. They're so clingy, and rude. Everyone should know by now that all they do is spread lies for attention. Yet they all believe them." He snarled.

"That sounds like them. They hate you and I a lot, so it's not exactly surprising." The y/e/c eyed girl spoke, as the child shook his head.

"I don't understand why they hate me. All women, even them, should love me!" Tommy exaggerated.

"If you say so." Y/n snorted. "But how do they know about the items that were stolen?"

"Probably just took the latest bad news and blamed it on us." The boy shrugged.

"Yeah. Well what are we going to do about it?" She asked.

"What do you think I just asked you?!" The blue eyed dude snapped, losing his patience.

"Okay, here. We can make Ghostbur give them something. Like a flower, or some pastries." The girl suggested.

"That actually sounds like a good idea." Tommy noted, looking impressed. "Does Ghostbur know about the rumors?"