Chapter 11:

The morning we all woke up early and was forced to go train. I trained with Aizowa since he knew my quirk better than the rest, it's a lot like Present Mics. It was difficult, I've never trained or fought like that with another person. It didn't help that I kept looking over at Ocha.

"Y/N focus, or you'll keep losing." He said as we got into fighting stances.

"Yes sir, sorry." I snapped back into reality and waited for him to tell me what to do with my quirk.

"Have you ever had your voice go up to the pitch of a dog whistle?" He asked as we stood next to each other.

"No, I didn't know it could go that high."

"Well if you ever go against someone with an animal quirk it could be helpful. Try it."

I nodded and screamed, using my quirk and made it go as high as I could. It wasn't like a dog whistle but it was high pitched enough to make everyone cringe.

"Try again."

I nodded and continued. Each time I kept getting higher and higher but my voice felt like it was fading.

"Okay that's enough. Go get some water."

I nodded at his command and went to get a drink.

"Hey Y/N." Ocha smiled as she too was getting a drink. "You're getting stronger I can tell."

"Ah- thanks-" I coughed and chugged down my water.

"You should refrain from talking okay?"

I nodded and sat down with her.

Later that day we had to cook our own food, using our quirks. It did not taste good at all. But after we're doing a special event. Some kind of jump scare thing.

Class 1B would hide while we would go through the woods and get the living shit scared out of us. Sounds fun. Sadly I got paired with the walking grape.

"Lucky me." He said as he stared me up and down.

"Shut up." I growled and we walked into the woods.

As we walked, I began to notice how terrifying it was. There were a lot of screams and.. smoke?

"Oh my god smoke!?" I pointed to the large mass of smoke that seemed to gather in the woods. "Stay here!" I shouted to Mineta and ran to where the smoke was coming from. I couldn't get close because I seen heard Ocha screaming. "Ocha!" I shouted and ran to the sound.

I stopped when see her on the ground.

A villain on top of her...

I froze-