🄳🅄🄼🄱 🄱🅄🄽🄽🅈

Yeji

We walked into the cafe, arms linked, model walking, now that we weren’t in school, we laxed our uniforms, I untucked one side of my shirt and let my skirt sag, revealing a bit of my red, laced underwear. Lia unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt and loosened her tie, she also let her hair down.

“Can I have a peach and strawberry smoothie?” Lia ordered, the flustered employee nodded and got right to it. We smirked at each other, holding back our laughs. I turned to find a seat and saw the Soobin boy from the alley, he was staring at us, well more like at Lia, his stare is blank but intense. And sitting next to him was a fox like boy,they looked the same age, and he was staring at me, straight into my eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him and I could see him blush and quickly turn away.

I snickered, I elbowed Lia to get her attention.

“What do you want~?” she groaned, looking over her shoulder at me.

“You have an admirer." I pointed at a Soobin, but by the time she looked he was already looking away.

She swatted my shoulder, mumbling a curse at me. I gaped my mouth on offense, I looked back at Soobin and he was back to staring at her, I glared at him but he didn't even notice! I rolled my eyes, once we got our smoothies, I dragged hey to the farthest table from them.

They're so annoying!

Lia

Yeji didn't even need to tease me! I don't even like him!

She sits there with an annoyed expression, biting her straw as she slurped.

I need to go pee.

I got up abruptly, not bothering to tell Yeji where I was going and left for the bathroom, the halls and bathroom were empty except for like one girl, but the cafe isn’t exactly that busy either. I went to the bathroom door and just before I could open it was shut closed from behind me. Still holding the door handle I turned my head over my shoulder.

“What do you want?” I snapped, thinking it was Yeji, but no, it was that Soobin boy. I froze up.

“I want you to forget what you saw in that alley.” he spoke, his voice softer than what it sounded like in the alley.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I shrugged, trying to go to bathroom but now he slammed his hand on the door, closing it, his hand only inches from my head. I whipped around now to glare at him.

“What?!” I hissed at him.

“Don’t lie to me.” he said calmly, blankly staring at me, but his hand was shaking in anger.

“Why are you so mad? I said I didn’t see anything!” My bladder was now painfully full that I was now fiddling with my feet, just wanted to go pee!

“I’m not mad,” his shaking hands calmed, he took his hand away from the door and me but still kept in close distance to me. He stared at me, as if thinking of what to say, but then he looked down at my fiddling feet and  his gaze softened, his eyes suddenly connected with mine causing me to flinch in surprise.

“I’m sorry, did I scare you?” He brought his hands up to my arms, rubbing them softly, causing tickles, sensations to run through me.

What is he trying to do here?

I curled my lip and roughly push him away, making him hit the wall behind him. His eyes widened in shock.

“I’m not scared of you! Who would be? You look like some dumb bunny, now leave me alone before I piss myself.” I hissed harshly before marching into the bathroom and finally relieving myself. I flushed the toilet and walked out the bathroom, letting out a relieved sigh which turned into a scream.

I jumped out of my skin(extremely startled), sitting on the bathroom counter, his long legs easily on the floor was Soobin, he jumped at my scream, almost dropping his phone but was able to get a handle on it. I looked at me bewildered, swiftly taking long strides towards me before clapping a hand over my mouth.

“Be quiet.” he whispered softly.

Even with his hand over my mouth, I continued to try to scream, for it only to be muffled. But I kept trying until my face turned red.

“Promise me.” he now commanded harshly, shutting me up, I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I don’t want to hear a word about what happened in that alley when we leave this bathroom, and if your friend knows, make sure she knows too.” When I finally nodded he took his hand away, I wiped my mouth and reapplied my lip tint.

“Why do you care so much anyway, wouldn’t you want people to know how much of a wench she is?” I looked into the mirror, carefully applying it to perfection, through the mirror, I could see him watching me.

“It’s not that simple… I could tell by looking that that guy was manipulating her, probably gaslighting her too, because there would be no other way she would go for a guy like that.” he shrugged, but I could see the sadness in his eyes, hidden by a hardened expression.

“What if...she wasn’t manipulated?”

I threw the question into the air, he offered no response.

I finished my makeup and popped my lips once more before turning to leave.

We only have 5 minutes now to get to school, you dumb bunny.

I ate good food, but then I threw up the good food, so now I'm hungry but it's too late to eat so now I'm sad😭😂