Korra Alone

In the beginning of this Chapter Korra tell us her story of how she became part of the organization while in a plane on her way to the South. as the story continues it will stay as her POV.

enjoy!!!

——Korra's POV——

I was 4 when my parents told me bedtime stories about the Red and White lotus. They told me how these two group of people fought against each other for decades. I used to think it was a legend but the day I turned 12 my mother told me the truth, she told me her and my father work for this man named Zaheer, Who was the leader of the red lotus, they told me when I become old enough I will be able to join them in this continuous war. I didn't like the idea of war or violence when i was little, I believed that there was a difference between fighting and defending yourself but my father didn't agree with my statement.

By the time I turned 14, I was offered a position in the Red lotus. I declined, but my father kept insisting. He would beat me to change my mind, but I continued to say no. He got up to the point where he threaten to hurt my brothers, so of course I gave in. My mother doesn't know what my dad did for me to join, but I also didn't know why he wanted me to join that bad in the first place. Next thing I knew, he also offered a position to my brothers as well, and they said yes, knowing I did.

I was told that the White Lotus were bad people, people who wanted to take control of the innocent. Atleast that's what my mother told me. but ever since Kai questioned whether the red Lotus was good or bad, it made me think. I was put into solo missions given a target, I don't know much about the target only their names and face, I don't know the crimes they did. that's why I'm going to the south, for answers.

A couple hours earlier before opal and asami came for me, I made a call to the red Lotus. I asked the lady in the desk to find me documents, I gave her the names of the people, Sam Johnson, Yasuko Sato, Gio Leiva, who was Jess's brother, and I asked for my father's. but the only documents they couldn't find was Sam Johnson's, they said a Sam Johnson never worked for the red Lotus. My father lied to me and I'm going to find out why. and once I get my answers I'm going to get rid of that asshole of a father and get my mother out of there.

—at the R.L Organization—

I made my way to the lady at the front desk giving her my name and ID number

Lady: "I talked with Zaheer about your request for a room to interrogate Yasuko Sato, he agreed but only for 30 minutes, is that okay?"

Korra: "perfect" I really didn't have any questions to ask her, I knew what I wanted to know would be in these documents, but it wouldn't hurt to meet her.

Lady: "okay great, here's all the documents you asked for" she handed me three files " I asked around about a Sam Johnson I still got nothing"

Korra: "this is good enough, thank you"

lady: " ok then, come on I'll take you to the room" she walked me to one of the empty interrogation rooms " have a seat. I'll have security bring Yasuko in" I gave her a nod

as I waited I decided to go through the documents meanwhile. I looked through Gio Leiva's document,

'Leiva was a general in an army base down at the earth kingdom, he was originally from northern waters'

I didn't know he was a general

' One of the 3 leaders of the White lotus'

what's with the people of law working with the White lotus? First the Chief of police of Republic city now the general of the Earth kingdom army.