💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29

"If everything were to go to hell..... Would you be there to make it alright again?"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

My head started to hurt once again, reminding me of how I need to take those damn meds.

Walking over to my shelves and searched for the medications. But... Somehow... One of the bottles were completely empty...

"Hey Dad..! I ran out of my medication..!" I shouted out, coming down the hallway

While making my way down, I saw my mother sitting on the couch, turning to me slightly confused.

"Really? It was a big bottle... How on earth did it run out so fast... You didn't feed them all to the dog, did you?" My mom asked

"What? No-" I say "Just ran out..." 

"Well, your father isn't home right now. He's picking up a package he bought from someone at the end of town..." My mom told me

Oh, right. I forgot that my dad had his weird buying obsession...
Once before he bought me lights. Like- a lot of lights for my room.
A disco ball, a black light, an epileptic bubble dome... the list goes on....

I wonder what he bought this time... 

"Oh okay..." I say "Then can you go to the pharmacy and get another bottle?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. What one did you run out?" She asked

"Uhh, do you have a pen and paper?" I ask

She quickly grabbed the notebook she was writing her recipes in and ripped a piece of paper out, handing it to me. Grabbing the tore out paper, I grabbed a pen laying on the coffee table and began writing down the certain medication I need.

I handed her the note.

"Just show this to the guy who runs the pharmacy and you should get a new batch" I say

She nods and grabs the keys to the car.

"Be back soon" My mother says, leaving the house

For the next hour, I just walked around the house, drinking water to help the headache go away slightly. I also tried to take my mind off online drama, since that was appearing up more and more. Even some of the people at school found out I was friends with Tubbo- erm.... Toby. Literally- what the hell...

I still can't believe Toby is Tubbo... Sure, it makes sense, but it's still weird. I'm not use to it yet.

But it also seems like... some sort of dream... My child hood friend...

I think I might be---

I couldn't continue that thought. My mother finally came back with the bottle. Snatching it out of her hands, I quickly said a 'thank you' as I ran back to my room and shut the door.

I instantly took a pill along with the other ones and I placed the bottles back on the shelf after consuming them, drinking what was left in my cup of water.

The pill was a little different from normal, but I guess pill companies do that for the sake of it. Time changes items... Like that noodle brand 'Fantasic'. It had a really good chicken flavor and now it just tastes like actual crap... What's why I switched to the 'Maggi' brand.

"hmmm... what should I do..? go on the dream smp? yahhh, good idea...." I mutter to myself

I head onto U/N's setup and opened minecraft along with discord, I then log into the dream smp server to see the sights of Fundy being the only one online.