🍁🍁🍁🍁

🎗🎗🎗🎗

🎗🎗🎗🎗

Clad in white gown with a men's blazer in her hand she was walking aimlessly on an isolated road her once blue shiny eyes were becoming red due to constant crying sniffing lightly to compose herself she again broke down while her knees got weak making her fall on the ground.

She closed her eyes tightly in hope of feeling some peace in her shattered heart but cried loudly remembering the hurtful memories.

"Maya babe it is for your own good "a man said while tracing his finger on her cheek making her shrink back in discomfort.

"I don't want to do anything with you please leave me alone "she said pushing him away while getting up.

"It's your fate now your everything begins with me and it also ends with me accept it as soon as you can it will make your life a little easier "he said gripping her throat tightly giving it one hard squeeze he left her alone coughing harshly while he shut the door with a thud making her flinch.

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"Maya..''Daneen said, horrified finding her at the doorstep of her house drenched in rain.

"kya hua hai meri jaan itni raat ko akela kyun ai wo shahs tumha la ja sakta tha usma itni insaniyat nahi ka tumha ghar tak drop kar da"Daneen said wiping her hairs with a towel while she sat on the motionless staring in the space.

(what happen love why you come alone at this time of night if that person takes you with him why can't he drop you back)

"wo mujha nahi choda ga Daneen....kuch bhi ho jae wo mujha nahi choda ga"she said hiccupping loudly.

(he is not going to leave me Daneen .....whatever happens he is not going to leave me)

"kya..kya matlab wo tumhe nahi chora ga"Daneen shuttered between her words trying to get a hold on herself.

(what ...what do you mean he is not leaving you)

"matlab wo apni Biwi ko chodhna ko tayar ...wo apni family ko chodh sakta hai lakan mujha kabhi bhi sakoon ki zindagi nahi jena da ....main mar jao gi Daneen ...ya sab mera sath kyun ho raha hai"she said covering her face with her hands.

(means he will leave his wife.....his own family but he won't let me live in peace......I'll die Daneen ......why all this is happening with me)

her life was taking a twisted turn and she was unable to get a hold on them. Everything was falling apart once again with the constant burden of responsibilities she was losing herself somewhere in between.

closing her eyes his face came in front of her eyes ........her Sikander.

"why you left me Sikander ..your Maya is alone ...I am scared"