88"

"Harry?! Maybe I hit my head a lot harder than I originally thought" Viola pulled a face as she rubbed her forehead

"Vi? Is that really you?" Harry called again

"Yes... Harry?" she sighed in relief "you're not dead yet"

"Fortunately" he smiled tiredly "are you okay? How's Hogwarts? Has anything happened? How's your parents?"

Viola hesitated, she didn't want to lie to Harry and tell him everything was okay but she didn't want to worry him. If she told him all about Hogwarts and what the Carrow twins did to her and what they are doing to other students she knew he'd make a rash decision.

"It's not great but we're coping" she lied pulling up the collar of her jumper to cover the bruise "I'm fine, so is mum and dad. We all miss you though"

"I miss you as well" Harry smiled tightly running a shaking hand through his hair.

"Where are you? Are you safe? What about Hermione and Ron?"

"We're safe" Harry replied "we're currently staying in the woods somewhere, I'm not sure where. We're not making much progress though. We've come to a dead end. I need your help Vio"

"Of course"

"Can you remember the day of Bill and Fleurs wedding?"

"Obviously I've not got memory loss"

"Now isn't the time"

"Sorry"

"Well, when the minister came to pay us a visit he went through Dumbledores will. He gave me, Ron and Hermione something each. He left me the snitch I caught at my first quidditch match and the sword of Gryffindor-"

"You have the sword of Gryffindor?!"

"No, that's the thing. The minister wouldn't let me have it. Something about it not belonging to Dumbledore therefore it wasn't his to give. He also mentioned that it had disappeared. No one knows of its whereabouts. I think Snape has something to do with it going missing. Dumbledore wouldn't leave it to me if it was missing before he died. It's been hidden since his death"

"Hold on?! Snape?"

"Please Vi, don't question it. There's no time" Harry begged "I need you to find out where Snapes hidden it. I have a feeling it's important. Dumbledore wouldn't of tried to give it to me if I didn't need it"

"Harry, that's insane. How am supposed to-"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course but-"

"Then please Vio, try your hardest"

"I will, and Harry. Please keep yourself safe"

Harry nodded slowly "I've got to go Vio, I love you" he rushed out

"I lov-" Viola was cut off mid sentence as Harry disappeared from the mirror before her.

She stumbled backwards in confusion. Dragging a hand down her face she took in a sharp breath regaining her composure. She didn't have time to be staring at herself in a mirror. Putting her wand back into her pocket she climbed back into the tunnel, closing the portrait, propelling herself into darkness once again.

She lay awake in her dorm. She was off duty from patrolling the corridors and helping out in the Room of Requirements and so wished she could have a good nights sleep.

Her eyes dropped and stung but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't sleep. Her brain was working a million miles an hour.

Where could of Snape hidden the sword?

She didn't know just yet. But she would.

She wouldn't let Harry, Ron and Hermione down.

———————————————————————————
A/N

She got a task.

Not like she wasn't busy already. Cheers for that Harold 😒