Part 3. (She's Strong)

We arrived back at my place, we carried her inside and met with my dad, he was leaned against the counter having a beverage.

Daniel: Woah, woah, woah. What is this? - He asked. I kind of just looked at him.

Daniel: Where the hell? What? How'd you each get Y/n? God, don't even answer that. Give her to me. - He said while placing his drink on the counter. Eli handed Y/n to him. Daniel laid Y/n in the karate dojo, on the ground. 

Daniel: Why isn't she in the hospital right now? - He asked.

Demetri: Well, the doctors tried to kill her. - I snapped my head towards him, giving him a death glare. Daniel sighed.

Daniel: I thought they wouldn't let us see her? - He asked again. 

Miguel: Well, ugh... we kind of snuck in? - He said more as a question. Daniel sighed again.

Daniel: I'll keep her here, but just until she's well. - He said.

Sam: Dad, she's kind of in a coma. - I replied. His eyes grew big.

Daniel: third person in my life now. She can fight it, she's strong. - We all nodded and walked out of the dojo.

Demetri: I hope she'll be okay. - He sighed.

Eli: I know Y/n, she can come out of this. - He replied. 

Miguel: I'm a living testimony. - He chuckled. We all nodded and smiled. Everyone ended up going home that night, to rest. I stayed home of course.

*Y/n's Pov*

I can't do this... but there's a voice telling me to keep going. Tory's stronger than me... I'm weak, I'm dead, I'm cold. I can't see anything except the enemy in front of me, everything else is dark. She's beating me, torturing me, but I don't bleed. Wait... I don't bleed? Maybe I can fight back... maybe I can do her as she does to me. Maybe worse, give her what she deserves... maybe I can win.

A/n: Lol, sorry it's so short of a chapter. I will bless you with some presents.  :)   ⬇

Spoiler! The first pic of Spiderman is most likely a future book.