Chapter 49

I crossed my arms over my chest as he got over me. "This isn't how it's supposed to be."

"Playtime's over, princess." He growled, turning me over my stomach, locking my hands behind my back and restraining me from moving.

I withered, my pussy clenching at his raw control and balancing on my knees, I pushed my ass in the air, allowing him to dominate me. My hair fell down as Luciano ripped down my dress, baring me to my soaked underwear. I bit my lips as he hit my ass, and then pulled the last piece of clothing away from my body.

I moaned as he flicked his thumb over my clit, placing pressure right on the spot where it my nerves straight and I squirmed. My breath spilled out of my mouth as Luciano grabbed my hair.

"Who's in control?" He asked, his finger circling around my slick walls as he flipped the switch and started tormenting me.

"You," I mumbled, pressing my cheeks against the bed hard.

"That's right." He leaned down, his lips close to my ears, "You'll never be in control of me, so get that thought out of your mind, princess."

His fingers plunged inside me, one my one, filling up my pussy and stretching it. He got up from the bed and placed a heavy hand over my back before I felt his erection at the tip of my tight asshole.

My whole world whipped around and I shuddered. "Please, take me." I moaned, twisting the sheets around my fingers and pushing my ass to his cock.

I heard a groan escape out of his mouth as he pushed the head of his cock inside me. My muscles clenched around him and my body stiffened at the lightest feeling of his cock fucking my asshole.

He pulled out before driving it any further and spat down before fingering my asshole hard and rough. My juices flowed. My thighs trembled and I lost control of everything.

"Oh, yes!" I cried as he took me again, replacing his fingers with his cock and plunging it deep inside me, till it hit my walls.

He tore through my asshole in a swift stroke and continued to rub my clit. I could hear my heart drumming in my years and my defeated moans defening me as he started to thrust.

Luciano was gentle at first but once I had gotten comfortable with having him inside my asshole, he went in rough and quick, snatching my every breath away. His body slapped against mine and his nails dug into my ass cheeks as I lowered down to the mattress, no longer able to arch my back.

At the brink of my climax, I withered, shaking with pleasure. His hands snaked down to breasts, groping and pinching my nipples each time he pushed himself inside me.

I tightened around his cock as my pussy convulsed, spurts of my juices flowed down my legs as I closed my eyes, enjoying every second of the pleasure that went through my numb body.

Luciano laughed at me before lacing his fingers through my hair and tugging me close to him.

"So, you were saying something?" He asked.

"Nope. Nothing!" I breathed heavily.

"Right," He pushed me back on the bed and positioned himself at my ass again as he was nowhere close to be done.

God. How much longer?

He cursed under his breath before his cock dove back into my ruined asshole, wriggling it's way inside. My vision blurred and my body jerked as he filled me up again.

"Ride it since you want to take control, right?" He asked, smacking my ass and biting down my neck.

I groaned and forced my thighs to open before meeting with his thrusts. My breasts bounced underneath me as I worked my way to unleash the orgasm he had been holding. He tortured me by holding it for longer and I knew that.

Increasing my pace, I took his entire shaft and it became rougher and rougher with each second. My body trembled and I refrained my self from another release as I was too exhausted.

Luciano straddled me down and furthered himself inside before leashing his cum. I jolted on his cock as an orgasm ripped through my cunt at the same time as semen coated my ass.

When he pulled out, I sighed out of relief and landed back on the bed while still breathing heavily.

He laid down beside me, sympathy in his eyes but a laughter over his lips as he brushed the hair off my sweaty forehead.

"I hate you!" I whispered, hitting his chest.

He grinned, pulling me closer and hugging. "You know you don't."

Accepting his embrace, I held onto his tightly until I my asshole felt better. I could still feel the slight clenches and the contracts of my pussy.

"I just want us to be like this forever." I started pouring my feelings out of nowhere as everything hit me straight in the heart. I missed being in his hold, wrapped around him, feeling his heartbeat against my ears and his skin touching me.

I had missed it all.

"I know and it will be," He replied, kissing my head. "Just be patience,"

I lifted my head, looking at him with wide eyes. "I can't be patient, Luciano. I want to have our daughter with us. I don't want anything except for us to be a family."

A hint of fear flashed his eyes as he gazed down at me, "I know and you have to be patient. It will take time but we will have everything at our control. We will have our daughter back and you'll be happy."

"What if I'm not? What if something else happens?" Tears built up in the corner of my eyes as I imagined the worse.

"Nothing will happen," He hushed me down before I could start sobbing at the worse.

The worst was when one of us would leave, die.

Read the full book on patreon + book 3; www.patreon.com/miakerr

Facebook: @authormiakerr

Instagram: mia_kart