chapter twenty five

j u n g k o o k

I kiss her. Not lovingly like she did yesterday. I did it aggressively, forcefully and possessively. How could she not remember? When Hoseok was drunk, he didn't took this much time to get all his memories back.

Why would she be different?

I trailed down to her neck, kissing every part. I bite her neck as she leaves a painful moan. She liked it yesterday, why isn't she liking today? I didn't change. What the fuck is wrong with her?

I touched her thighs slowly, like yesterday. She's trying to push me away. I could hear her blurred denials and sobs. Why is she crying? She liked it yesterday.

Remember, that's all I'm asking. Please, I don't want her to forget that I confessed to her.

"Stop!" She shirked, pushing me away with all of her force. I stumbled away, wiping my lips.

"What is wrong with you?!" She screamed her lungs out, like she was warning the whole house what I was doing.

"That's what we fucking did, yesterday night! We fucking kissed, precisely you were the one who kissed me and I pushed you away. You were the one who kissed me on the neck with all of the smudge lipstick. It wasn't some fucking whore, you were the one who did it and we both enjoyed it."

"Stop lying," She cried out.

"Why would I lie? That's what we fucking did and I'm telling you the truth. I'm telling you the fucking truth." Now it was my time to give up. Why is she not believing me?

She turns around, opening the door and leaving my room. Her face full of tears and it wouldn't stop. Her voice trembling in whatsoever emotion she was. I showed her the truth. I slammed the door, almost breaking it.

I fucking want to break it.

❣︎

I took my clothes and wore them. If I stay here, in this house for another second, I might as well just destroy everything that I see. I massaged my temples and glanced at the window. I must be out of my mind to actually force myself on her even when she said stop. How could I even do that to her?

I run to the door, opening it and gazing to the side of her room. My hand slowly made his way to the doorknob before receiving a punch right in my face. I stumbled back, touching my cheek.

"Fuckin' shit," I grumbled, looking up to see Taehyung. Eyes with blood in them, veins popping out of his skin, usually happens when he's angry. Hands formed into fists. Unlucky me, he has rings today.

"Don't even go near her, asshole," He yelled at me, pushing me away with a hand on my chest.

"You're not in this problem, Taehyung. This whole mess is between that woman and me. Get that? Now get the fuck out."

"She's fucking crying, she's in pain. Why can't you understand that you triggered her?"

"I'm not here to listen to you, I'm here to talk to her. Because I said something to her that meant so much to me."

"Who cares what you said to her. She wants privacy, she needs her own space."

"Get out, Taehyung."

"How can you not understand that you can't go in there? You still want to go in there and talk to her?"

"Yes-"

He pushed me on the wall. My face squished on the platform as I tried to turn around. I stomped onto his foot longly, as he released himself away from me. It was now my turn to punch his face and to push him to the wall. I grabbed his collar, pinning him down on the floor. We were both panting and sweating.

Now, he took my collar and pinned me down out of surprise. I knead his stomach, as he released a cough but he never left me. He always had a nice grip, he never gives up.

The door opened. We both looked at it at the same time. There she was with sore eyes and burned cheeks. Lips puffy and hair messy. She wore a man's hoodie that wasn't mine.

I frowned, glancing at Taehyung and then Y/n. How could she wear his hoodie? She was supposed to wear mine, she was mine.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" She grumbled madly.

She takes his arm, helping him to get up. I sat down, looking up at both of them. Then, I stare at my hand, chuckling sadly. Biting my lip, I feel myself wanting to cry. I regret hurting her, I regret it.

"You know it, Y/n," I remarked. "You know what happened yesterday. Just assume it, just please let me know that you heard my words."

"Let me treat your wound, Tae," She requested as he nodded. Before they both entered the room, I got up, smashing my fist in the wall.

Startled, she gazed to the side. She gives me a feared look before I started to laugh madly.

"Fuck you, Y/n," I hissed, grabbing the frame and throwing it on the ground. The glass splattered on the ground and I almost cut myself. Don't fucking care.

I kick the stand that was holding the vase, they both fell on the ground and broke. What's fucking happening to me? I shouldn't be mad because the girl that I confessed to is going with another guy already.

I examined the other frame beside my face. I didn't see what was in there, just something to break. My knuckles went in contact with the glass as it made a pitched sound, sprinkles of powdered glass fell on the floor.

"Jungkook, stop what you're doing," Jin said, running towards me, grabbing my arm to prevent myself to break something.

"Let me go for god's sake!"

He lets me go. I turn back to see her once again. She knows it, I know she knows. Fucking liar.

"You're making me look as if I'm the bad guy. But don't worry, I'll make sure that you spit out the truth from your own mouth, Y/n."