Chapter 34:Hang out

3rd Person POV.

"As you may know with the reductions in scales and populations they are now a shell of their former glory.And now for Japan,what was taken the place of the Olympics is the UA festival,"the teacher continued as Momo spoke up.

"Of course, all of the heroes around the country will be watching for scouting  purposes!"

"After we graduate, it's only typical to join a pro hero agency as a sidekick,"Kaminari piped .

"A lot of people missed their chance to become independent after that and becomes an internal sidekick,though,"our punk girl faced our pikachu and openly mocked him with an "as a matter of fact"tone.

"Kaminari I feel like you'd be one of them,"and of course the boy mentioned displayed an offended look.

"Hey!"

"Of course joining a hero agency will get you more experience and popularity,"with a huff under the mummy's breath he spoke again.

"Time is limited.If you expect to go pro then the path of your future will open up at this event.One chance a year.Therefore a total of three chances.No aspiring hero can afford to miss this event.If you understand then don't slack off on your preparations!"

"Yes sir!"

"Homeroom dismissed"

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) poking Chibi mummy wrapped Aizawa

"You're so lucky Shoji,"Kaminari sigh in slight envy while looking at the military build teen.

(Y/N) just stared at her classmates as they discussed the upcoming festival making her put her head on the cold surface of the  table lazily with her usual blank poker face.

'I want to go home'

"Master?"

"What is it AI?"

"Your former teacher and butler seemed to be fighting"

"......,"receiving no response,the AI decided to just stay silent for the time being.

'Koro-sensei and Sebastian'

Meanwhile

"Sir,I advice you to leave the premises,"the butler asked politely before taking out another batch of his precious butter knives.

"Nyufufufufu I came here to visit my student,"the yellow alien teacher replied avoiding the butler's attacks.

"How thoughtful of you but unfortunately,"the handsome devilish butler smiled a close eyed smile as he continued his sentence.

"You don't have an appointment.Therefore it is considered as trespassing,"opening his eyes a flash of red glinted as he held the knives in all of his fingers, dangerously .

"*gasp*Me!Trespassing my word!You don't know respect your elders!,"the octopus with a permanent smile fumed.

"I'm older than you"

"No,you're not!"

This continued on as time passes by.

Back to (Y/n)

After the class had ended (Y/n) groggily stood up and started to pack her things neatly one by one.