89"

A large smile broke across her face as she spotted her parents in the Hogshead

Her dad fussed over her mother, standing up as Rosaleé sat down, pulling her robes tighter around her and pulling her hat down further over her head, trying to make sure she wasn't cold.

Instead of swatting his hands away she took them in hers and kissed them as she told him to stop fussing.

Viola always admired them. Their love was so special and rare. One of a kind.

She barrelled over throwing her arms around her dad making him jump before hugging her back just as tightly.

"Vi" he smiled into her hair "I've missed you"

"Eh, I guess I would say I've missed you too" she shrugged with a smirk making Remus roll his eyes.

"I want a hug" Rosaleé interrupted from Remus' side

Viola threw her arms around her mother just as tightly making Remus flinch as she did so.

"Careful please vi" he rushed

Viola pulled backwards looking into her mother's eyes. A questioning gleam in them as she glanced down to her stomach.

Rosaleé nodded with a watery smile, the same motherly love shining within her eyes as always.

"I'm going to be a big sister?" Viola whispered placing her hand on her mother's stomach.

Rosaleé nodded with a soft smile placing her hand over Violas while Remus walked over and brushed a strand of hair out of her hair. Giving Viola the biggest smile she'd seen in ages.

The couple practically glowed. The war had taken so much from them. But for the first time in a long time, they were happy.

And so was Viola.

"How far along are you?" She asked quietly

"Around four months" Rosaleé replied stroking Violas cheek lovingly.

"How come you didn't tell me before?" She asked, still unable to wipe her smile away.

"We wanted to wait until we knew everything was certain and as it should be before we told you. And then you went off to Hogwarts and we wanted to tell you to your face" Remus replied a hand on Violas shoulder.

"I love them already" Viola laughed as she choked down tears "I promise I'll be the best big sister"

"We know you will vi" Remus smiled fondly "we know. And we're so proud of you at the minute"

"You are okay arn't you Viola?" Rosaleé asked taking her hand.

"I am mum. I've got it under control... I think. I've reopened Dumbledores army. We're practising spells they've banned and we've set up beds and essentials and medical equipment for the students that need it"

Rosaleés eyes filled with fresh tears "you've no idea how proud of you we are Vi. You've grown up so quickly into such a mature, beautiful person in such a short amount of time"

"You have" Remus agreed wiping Rosaleés tears "Hogwarts is lucky to have you"

"Thank you" Viola sniffed with a gentle smile "it's so stressful at the minute but we're all getting there I think. For now anyway. Oh! I can't believe I haven't said! I've had word from Harry Ron and Hermione"

"Oh how are they all?" Rosaleé asked

"They're well, keeping off the radar. They didn't give me much" she shrugged

"That's understandable" Remus relied "the more people that know information the more dangerous is it. Look after yourself vi" he said kissing her head

"I will , and the both of... the three of you" she corrected, stay at the cottage. It's too dangerous to go outside"

"We know Vivi. We'll be okay" Rosaleé reassured giving her a last hug goodbye.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Oop what-

*Teddy Lupin has entered the chat*