Maethrillian

A/N: Thought I'd add some Ghost for people. 

After the message ended Ezra thought of his options return to the Infinity and have Rolland and others try to decipher what the Didact meant or go to Maethrillian and find whoever is waiting for him there. If he goes to the infinity he has a higher chance of deciphering the Didacts message but if he goes to Maethrillian he may find the answers he's looking for. 

Ezra: Exuberant is it possible you can open a gateway to Maethrillian?

031: I can do that reclaimer I do hope you return.

Ezra: I have a feeling Maethrillians gateway will return me back to Genesis here.

031: Wonderful! Opening gateway now.

(I really like this portal design and hope they keep for the final product of the game in the fall)

Ezra walks through the portal and arrives on Maethrillian and looks around to figure out where he is. From all records pulled by Ezra from the Covenant and UNSC very little is known about the 'planet' (It's not technically a planet more like a giant watch tower like design) 

 From all records pulled by Ezra from the Covenant and UNSC very little is known about the 'planet' (It's not technically a planet more like a giant watch tower like design) 

Ezra: So this is it....this is where I'll find my answers.

Ezra walks around exploring the hallway (as always because who wouldn't admire the beauty of Forerunner architecture) Looking for a doorway that will either lead him outside or get him closer to this person who is waiting for Ezra.

The walls had beautiful artwork on them one showed the Librarian taking care of the infants before the flood invaded with words written in Forerunner possibly translating to something along the lines of finding peace with things you cherish the most. Another showed a human family playing games using tree branches formed in a circle. Another of a Human family farming their fruits and vegetables. There were two paintings that caught Ezra's attention one showed the Librarian and several other Forerunners taking care of the sick humans even the Didact was shown looking over one presumably the leader. And finally the last painting Ezra looked at showed a large family some are older than others; Ezra looked closer at the painting for reason it was calling to him he wasn't sure why but upon further inspection there was a baby boy in the arms of one of the siblings cradling him. The baby looked to be about 6 months old.