CHAPTER-19

"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should just live next door and visit now and then."

After 1 week mom and dad, have their 30th wedding anniversary and I was planning on giving them surprise party.

But how??

Go take help from your dear husband. My mind replied.

NO.

Why???

I don't know. I said with a pout.

Don't pout, just go.

Okay first I have to ask him and Gautam for help.

Gautam???

Yes, he can also help us... I rolled my eyes.

I went to our room, but our room is empty, where did he go??

I was still thinking when bathroom door open and a Greek god came in view;

Long and smooth legs.

8 packs abs, which I really want to feel.

Broad shoulders.

Handsome face.

Wet hairs.

One water drop slowly and sensually flows from neck to chest to abs to...

Wait but who is he?

And why the hell is he in my room?

I slowly move my eyes to face of this person, and shocked when I see who the person is.

He is no one other than my dear husband.

Standing in his glory with smirk on his face.

Showing he see me checking him out.

Shit!!

Hey, he is a beautiful piece of meat, I can't control myself.

Stop it ishu!!

I suddenly turn around; now my back was facing him.

His hot breath fanning on my neck, which means he is standing beside me,

How came he behind me this fast.

"Like what you see? Beautiful piece of meat." He said whispering near my ear. I closed my eyes in realization that I said it aloud, and took a deep breath to control my heart beat.

I shivered, and gulped nervously.

"Plea... ase..." I utter.

"What?" he said, rubbing the tip of his nose on my exposed neck slowly, which only make it difficult to breath.

He smelled strong, resounding smell that is appealing to mine senses. Mine favorite.

"Wear your cl... clothes, i... I... want to t... talk to you." I said stuttering.

"You can turn around." He said. And I turn around cautiously.

I sigh in relief when saw he had worn his clothes.

And again like always, I start checking him out.