Chapter 5

On the way to the Avengers tower

Y/N'S POV:

We were on our way to the avengers tower, and honestly I was nervous because the last time I tried to be a superhero it didn't end very well. So to distract myself I was looking for things in the street like that children's game where they tell you 'I see a red car', then I was looking for a red car. But it wasn't working very well.

"Y/N" I heard Fury say "Fury, I don't think this is going to work" I said nervously "hey it's ok" "You should also take advantage of my attitude, you know I'm not always like this" he said  "yeah I know but-" "but nothing you are a good person you just don't see it" he said "ok" I mumbled "we are almost there but think of something else" he suggested 

What can I think of to calm myself down, I usually do sport, but I can't do sport in a car and in Asgard they took away my anxiety toys. mmmm.... and then the idea popped in my head the red-headed lady, that's a good idea she looks nice well she looks precious but also like a nice person yeah I could think that when I arrive there she will be my first friend and help me all the way to being from bad to good. Yeah, that's a good idea!

5 minutes after...

"We are here" Fury said "ok" I said under my breath "Fury?" "Yes Y/N" he responded "do they know what's happening? Like do they know that I'm here and everything?" I asked "kind of"he responded "What do you mean kind of?" I yelled "calm down" "well Stark and Cap know" he admitted "no one else?" I asked "Bruce" he mumbled "damn, so I'm going to be like an intruder" I said "well no-" he couldn't finish because the elevator doors opened. 

He came out of the elevator and pulled me outside, and we walked to a room (very modern to be honest) and he stopped in front two a men who were sitting on a sofa having a drink. 

"Stark, Cap how are you doing" Fury said "good" they both said in unison "thanks, how are-" Captain America couldn't finish because Stark interrupted him "So, you want to help now?" Stark asked "yeah" I said  "why?" Cap asked "I don't really have any other options" I said under my breath "what?" "I don't know maybe I want to change" I lied "I don't believe you" Stark said "you don't believe me? Why?" I asked "because you are a bad guy not a good guy" he said standing up "well people can change" I responded "I don't know" he said "well you are no one to say that because if you remember you sold guns and didn't care what happened or who used them, and I don't think you've changed much - you're still arrogant and spoiled." I said with a tone a little louder than I thought it would be. "That's it" he said "I told you it wouldn't work" "c'mon Tony give her a chance she may be useful in the lab" Cap said "I don't care, I don't like her" he said walking away "Tony, don't do this" Fury said "she knows where to find what you are looking for" Fury screamed "she knows that and much more" "ok, I'll see you tomorrow at 7:00 am at the lab" Stark said "but if you disrespect me again you're gone" "yes sir" I responded "Ok Y/N, that's it, I leave you" Fury said and walk to the elevator "good luck" was the last thing he said.

"So Y/N right?" cap asked "yeah" I responded "I'm Steve, I'm not going to ask much only if you want me to and want to answer" he started "I'm just going to show you around and-"he couldn't finish because big buddy came in "What the hell is she doing here?" he said "and why is she uncuffed?" he asked coming towards me with a look that is not very pretty but rather the look one saves for enemies. "Bucky calm down,  she is Y/N, she is going to live with us and help Stark and Bruce in the lab" Cap said "but isn't she the  bad guy?" he asked "oh don't start because I have a very good argument for you" I said "Bucky, just leave please" Cap said. Bucky looked at me and gave me a frown, I smiled at him, and he left.

"Ok, let's start with the tour" Steve said 

10 minutes later...

"And well here's the gym" Cap said "Nat, Sam this is-" "Red dragon" Nat interrupted 'Why is everyone interrupting me?' I heard Cap say "Hi red-headed" I said "How are you doing beautiful?" I asked "What is she doing here?" Sam asked "she is going to help Stark and Bruce in the lab" Cap responded "Ok" they both said and went back to working out "let's go see your room" Cap said "Bye red-headed girl it will be fun live with you" I said and walked away

"this is your room" Cap said "wow it's nice" I responded "not like the one in my house, but it's cool" "ok I will leave you here" Steve said "and I think your things will arrive tomorrow" "bye, thanks" I said "no problem"

It was a nice room and very simple, it had obviously a bed, a bathroom, a desk, a TV, a wardrobe and I guess that over there is for books; I think I could make this more my stile as time goes by. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Hope you like it and if you had ideas please comment or write to me 

I was thinking, should I do some smut in the future or no way?

let me know what you think

bye please comment and vote