Chapter 72

We were all breathing deeply from the effort the spell took out of us.

When we opened our eyes they were all different colors without the irises making us all flinch back and make varying sounds of shock.

"What the hell is up with our eyes?!" Care said frantically as she let go of our hands making her eyes go back to normal.

Lydia let out a sigh of relief when all of our eyes went back to their natural colors "thank fuck, I did not want to live the rest of my life like that" she said relieved.

Everyone nodded in relief and agreement.

I smirked "that was the bond, when we connect to each other our eyes turn different colors. So, if you ever have to connect in public close your eyes" I said sarcastically.

"Yes, because that wasn't obvious" Bekah said with a sarcastic smirk.

I teasingly glared at her making her stick her tongue out at me.

Bonnie looked at me with wide eyes "I feel so much power now, is this your magic? It's so much stronger than I ever realized" she said in astonishment as she flexed her hands.

I smirked "the beauty of being a Taylor witch, but this magic is all of ours combined" I explained making her nod in understanding.

I motioned to Care and Bekah "you guys don't need the pendents anymore, now you can access the powers anytime" I told them.

We all sat around for a moment before Care went to stand up and put her hands on the floor to stable herself.

Her hands started to glow and I could feel my enchantments fading on the house making my eyes widen.

"Care, hands up" I said frantically.

She immediately did it making me sigh and strengthen the enchantments again.

I looked at Lydia confused "was that what I think it was?" I asked her.

She nodded with confusion on her face "yeah, she siphoned. How the hell did she do that?" Lydia asked as she looked from me to Care concerned.