𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

~Third Person's POV~

Previously

"The production won't be held in New York."

"Where will it be held?"

"In London in England."

"What. . ."

After hearing the news Vanessa hadn't known what to do and it seemed as Michelle understood that so there was an option to be decided later on. Vanessa quickly called over her parents needing to talk to them considering they were obviously a big part of the decision but since some of her family is still at her place they went to Topanga's.

"Alright we're gathered here because. . .?" Shawn raised his eyebrows towards his daughter considering Vanessa had gathered all of them very early. "Yeah your grandmother was making pancakes and heating up some of the food from the party." Enrique agreed with Shawn thinking back to the food which Shawn looked back at as well while both their wives shared an annoyed look at their husband's actions.

"What's happening Reina?" Melissa asked her daughter with a small smile after her and Katy slapped their husbands behind their heads. "Something happened this morning when I went to the Matthews' place." Vanessa started off as she played with her fingers not sure on what to do since she never had to decide on anything like that.

"Are you okay?" Melissa quickly went to her daughter as the adults began to worry not knowing what may have happened. "Did you feel off?" Katy felt her forehead trying to see if she had a fever as Melissa sat Vanessa down.

"Are your headaches back?" Shawn moved over to his daughter wondering if that was what happened to her though he really hoped it was not. "Do we need to go to the hospital?" Enrique went to everyone taking out his phone as all of them surrounded the young teenager making sure if she was okay.

"No guys that's not it. I'm fine. It's something else." Vanessa shook her head sending them a small assuring smile knowing they still worry very much about that topic but after a while that situation got better and they didn't have to worry about it much. "Oh, then what happened?" Melissa furrowed her eyebrows after sharing a look with the others as they sat down.

"Well one thanks for the audience seating." Vanessa joked, gesturing how they were sitting as if there was a ceremony happening. "She gets that from you." Shawn commented to Melissa knowing Vanessa was covering a serious talk with a joke. "Yeah I didn't disagree with you the first time I'm not now." Melissa nodded agreeing with her daughter's father considering any time there would be a serious conversation she tried to crack a joke.

"Okay back to the topic at hand. I got a phone call." Vanessa shook her head going back to the point of them meeting up though she just grew nervous. "What was it about?" Enrique asked her seeing her a bit hesitant on telling them and it seemed that the others saw that too.

"It was about the series that I auditioned for a while back." Vanessa responded as she reminded them considering Maya informed all of them of the audition when Vanessa went. "You didn't get it?" Katy furrowed her eyebrows wondering how that would happen considering Vanessa was very good at her job.

"No actually the producer of the show called me saying I got the part." Vanessa answered her having her parents grow grins on their faces congratulating her. "That is what you wanted right?" Shawn asked her seeing the look that was painted on her face as did all of them which brought confusion.

"Yes. Absolutely and I still do. . .but there's a problem." Vanessa nodded since that role is very important to her ever since she read through her audition. "What's the problem?" Melissa asked her daughter wondering what could be the issue when Vanessa had gotten the role she wanted and seemed very passionate about.